Hi, this is my second tab, i know i should be concentetrating on finishing one first but oh well this just came up and i so i'll post it.

e|---------------------------------------------------------------------------|
B|------2-222-(0)------------------------------------------------------------|
G|--66--2-222-----11-4-444---------------------------------------------------|
D|--66--2-222-----22-4-444---------------------------------------------------|
A|--44------------22-2-222---------------------------------------------------|
E|---------------------------------------------------------------------------|

EDIT: I've tried explaing a lil of the strumming pattern by leaving spaces but try to play it as you would 3 door down's let me go's intro.
crit for crit
crit my other song too: http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=357612
Last edited by siddyjain at May 29, 2006,
What's holiday? green day?

it might sound like 3 door down's let me go cuz of the first and last chord
Quote by siddyjain
What's holiday? green day?

Yeah
Quote by highway2hell999
What The Hell Is Bong-water????????????????????????????????
YEAH, A BABY!
it's also the same intervals as "the kids aren't allright" by the offspring and the intro to peace of mind by boston.

but that doesn't mean you should throw it out...make an interesting lead or vocal melody that detracts from the similarities of the aforementioned songs, it can be refreshing to take something old and make it new.

oh and also, please crit mine...it should be on the first page somewhere
Last edited by afortuneinlies at May 31, 2006,
hmm...i knew could be common cuz it uses all the simple chords but I've not heard the offsprings or boston...and holiday doesnt sound like this IMO and none of the tabs on UG have these chords
you could play it with open strings to change it up.

e|--00--0-000-----00-0-000---------------------------------------------------------------|
B|--00--0-000-(0)-00-0-000---------------------------------------------------------|
G|--66--2-222-----11-4-444---------------------------------------------------|
D|--66--2-222-----22-4-444---------------------------------------------------|
A|--44--0-000-----22-2-222---------------------------------------------------|
E|--00--0-000-----00-0-000------------------------------------------------------------|

and then add something on top

e|------------------------------------------4--0-2--5--7--9--11--12--11------------------|
B|--------------------------------4h-5-7------------------------------------12-10 9--7---5-----|
G|----6-----4----2-1----4h-6--------------------------------------------------------------------|
D|---------------------2---------------------------------------------------------------------|
A|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
E|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|