Man, I finally got around to trying to learn this a couple days ago. My guitar needs a setup badly with all the damn fret buzzing so that's why it sounds kind of weird. Don't be harsh, I know it sucks.

http://jjk11.dmusic.com
*Taylor 214ce Acoustic
*Fender Highway One Honey Blonde Strat (Fralin Pickups)
*Epiphone Zephyr Regent (Gibson '57 Humbucker)
*Vox 847 Wah
*Fulltone Fulldrive 2 MOSFET
*Fender Blues Deluxe Amp
Try working on the phrasing of those lines. Although you might be playing whatever the tab said, just listen to the actual recording and match whatever you hear. That is if you trust your ear.

Also tune your guitar.
top axes:
Taylor GS8
Fender American Strat (w/DiMarzio pickups)
Epiphone Les Paul
Well it's tuned down a half step, so that's how I have it.
*Taylor 214ce Acoustic
*Vox 847 Wah
*Fender Blues Deluxe Amp
um

practice really slowly to a metronome and listen to the song constantly to get the timing right... it took me weeks to master this thing so I know it's not the easiest song in the world.. just keep at it
My Gear-
Gibson SG Junior
52' Hot Rod Tele
American Deluxe Strat
Yamaha Cg-104
Fender Twin (white)
Boss CH1
Boss OC-3
DOD overdrive
Fulltone OCD
Arbiter Fuzz Face
Vox Wah
BBE Sonic Stomp
Dunlop Univibe
Quote by JJK
Well it's tuned down a half step, so that's how I have it.

Jimi had his down half a step so you've got no excuse lmao.
Ray Vaughn had his down half a step too. Just work to make it a little smoother man
Member #5 of the I <3 Schecter's Club-PM Schecter-06 to join
"Member of the Guitarists that wished they could sing because they would make fantastic frontmen club"-Pm Davidian to join
Ya you really need to stop coming up with these little intros to EVERY song you know. learn one damn song and get good at the guitar parts in in before covering every floyd intro dude. im with the guy above that is annoyed with your excuses about your playing.
Made a video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVXc_Y8AhI4

It's so soft because my mother has been acting insane today (yes I live with my parents still, I'm in college and commute.)
*Taylor 214ce Acoustic
*Vox 847 Wah
*Fender Blues Deluxe Amp
Quote by CrazyAxePlaya
Ya you really need to stop coming up with these little intros to EVERY song you know. learn one damn song and get good at the guitar parts in in before covering every floyd intro dude. im with the guy above that is annoyed with your excuses about your playing.

Meh whatever man. I can do what I want, if you don't like it don't listen to my stuff.
*Taylor 214ce Acoustic
*Vox 847 Wah
*Fender Blues Deluxe Amp
Quote by §tratôcaster
if you knew it sucked, why did you even post it.

I'm just guessing here, but I think he wanted some constructive criticism, not abuse. Yeah some people on here can just tell you to practice and not really say anything useful. By the way, I really don't think this song is over your head...it's not that hard, you just gotta practice over and over again. Definitely listen to that guy that told you to listen to the original recording (learning things by ear is very useful) and try to match that, and the one guy about the metronome. Honestly, I didn't think it was that bad, it just needs to be tighter and more fluent. Your tone sounds okay. Another important point is to know that it doesn't have to be exactly like the original recording. Once you know the song well, make it your own.
I had a video up but I took it down because I planned to put up a better version.
*Taylor 214ce Acoustic
*Vox 847 Wah
*Fender Blues Deluxe Amp
Yes, i can agree you can do whatever you want. But your never going to play these 100 songs smoothly, if you throw together rough attempts and then move on to other songs. You need to practice these songs more and then throw a good quality cover up for people to crit how you can keep making things better.