since i've heard the song 'eruption' by v.h. i've wanted to play guitar. so now..i play guitar! So i guess its kinda been like my dream to learn eruption since its what made me want to play guitar. well except for a few spots in the song, i pretty much know it right now. which is sorta freaking me out bc idk wht to do when i learn it...

so uh, maybe some bands or songs to look forward to learning or something to learn now would be helpful.

i like most rock, more modern rock type stuff.

like:

Avenged Sevenfold-The Used-Pantera-Metallica-Atreyu-Story of the Year-Underoath...etc in that general area but i like Ozzy/Zakk Wylde/Jimi Hendrix type stuff too.

thanks in advance
the used is very easy...box full of sharp objects

a7x is very hard most of the time
same with pantera
Epiphone LP special II
-Duncan Designed pu's
Schecter c-1 Elite
-Neck:PAF Pro
-Bridge: Steve's Special
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Ibanez Weeping Demon wah
Peavey studio pro 112 65 watt
Ampeg 50 watt
Quote by xsynysterx06
the used is very easy...box full of sharp objects

a7x is very hard most of the time
same with pantera

eh maybe i should have mentioned i can play all of the used and most of a7x (including beast and the harlot solo / bat country solo / second heartbeat solo)

pantera dont sound that bad but i havent tried to learn anything yet, so ill learn some soon.

im probably gonna go through all the a7x songs and learn them.
Try something like DragonForce. They're pretty fast, so I dunno if they'd be too difficult.
If Van Halen inspired you, why not learn the rest of their stuff?
Originally Posted by jajp001
White man came (Cumming noise)
Across the sea (Wow!!!)
Brought us pain (Right in the eye, it was)
And misery ( Points to pregnant sister)
Run to the hills, iron maiden
Quote by gunsnspaghetti
Try something like DragonForce. They're pretty fast, so I dunno if they'd be too difficult.
If Van Halen inspired you, why not learn the rest of their stuff?

just that one song eruption, the rest are kinda easy except most of the solos and taps

ill look into dragonforce.
listen to the bands you just mentioned (METALLICA, PANTERA)! you can be sure to find yourself learning dozens of metallica songs and riffs!