what do u mean by "mini amp?" the best portable amp is a roland micro cube, but marshall micro stack is a better amp, but u cant really carry it around
The teeny tiny 2W Roland Microcubes that run on batteries. They have built in fx, no less.
Love is not a victory march.
Vox Pathfinder 10 I don't know if you would consider it mini though. They kick ass for a little amp though. Its like an AC30 crapped out a kid
yeah get a marshall mini stack, those things are funny.

then you can say i got a marshall full stack for under 50 bucks.
oh man.
those marshall mini stacks are such trash.

thread starter, what do u want it for? is it dorm use, or hooked on ur belt? battery operated? type of music ur using it for?
budget?
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
roland microcube, i have one and it sounds surprisingly nice for its size!
Tunes, gear and other random stuff can be found in my "UG" profile if you click my name
Yup, microcube for sure.

I wanna attach a guitar strap to it, put in some batteries and walk around town playing guitar. That would be flippin' sweet.
I will show you something different from either
Your shadow in the morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you
I will show you fear in a handful of dust
One more vote for the Micro Cube!
And yeah, the Marshalls are pure ****.
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.
Quote by mrsi
I'm looking for one you're able to clip to your belt

like said by everyone, the micro cube is really cool. but its about 7lbs. so unless ur belt is huge...

i tried the honeytone by danelectro, $50 or so. wasnt too bad, probably my fav of the mini fenders and marshalls.

danelectro also has a smaller one for $20, that doubles as a crappy distortion pedal.

in the same category there are little smokey amps for about $20.

they are all about the same, so no reason to spend too much on them.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/home/navigation?q=mini+amps
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011