Let me know what you think!

Clicky (Select song "I'll Fly")
Last edited by <>< at Jun 7, 2006,
kewl, very...dynamic sound, and everything sounded great, the guitar, the drums, your lyrics, good job man!
also, i liked the other songs you had as well...
very professional sounding recording. Nice mixing of the tracks.
The vocals seem to be kinda flat in spots and even seem like they get kinda lost within the rest of the tracks.
Other than that, I really dunno what else to say. Great use of various instruments, mixing, and lyrically this piece was really strong.

I'm definately not a fan of death metal, but from my experience, this really doesn't seem death metal.
BUY SOME PHOTOS..Click here, and then click 'store'

Quote by GOD*OF*ROCK
lol man plz dont take this the wrong way but you really cant rap.
holy crap, you have some real instruments now. good job, dude.
¤¤¤¤¤ ۩ ۝РЄŦĤ ۩ ¤¤¤¤¤
۩ ВŁĄÇĶŴĄŦЄŖ РĄŖĶ ۩

Quote by deadskinmask
I think you should listen to Bodom_Shredder7.

Quote by xolax
Listen to Bodom_Shredder, he knows what hes talking about

Quote by Alucard II
Bodom Shredder was right

SevenLastWordsOfChrist
Quote by Dashboard89
very professional sounding recording. Nice mixing of the tracks.
The vocals seem to be kinda flat in spots and even seem like they get kinda lost within the rest of the tracks.

Yeah, I was wondering if turning down the bass and raising the mids in the EQ of the vox might help...?
hey you from van city!? im from surrey, bro!

if i start to like your stuff ill come to your gigs :P

learn to sing better tho.

you need more confidence and volume (not like in the mix, like when singing overall) when singing, and work on shaping youre singing tone.
type as i listen

i like the midi stuff :-D

pretty cool riff when drums kick in

singing seems kinda weak though

i like the double up drum beat, but the instruments are weird, u need to try and record it with a drum machine or something that sounds better, doesnt give justice to the song

some of the notes for the singing were well chosen, but work on hitting them a little cleaner or so

the solo is pretty cool, nice feeling to it

cool little piano thingy too

pretty cool song, i liekd it, just try and find better recording stuff
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)