as usual when I'm posting songs here, this is not the FINAL mix of the song. and I don't think we'll ever mix everything perfectly. it's nice enough now tho.

there are alot of backing vocals missing right now, so there will be more life and variations on the singing.

other than that, it's done. altho not mastered.

for those of you who have heard our other stuff (or some of it), you know what you're gonna get.

for those of you who have no idea, it's a full band recording, done in studio and the quality of the sound is good (near professional qual, I'd say myself). if I have to put a lable on the song (which I hate) I'd call it Punk-Rock extraordinare (?, anyone got a better idea?)

we wrote and recorded this song this saturday when we were in the studio we use now and again. it's called saved by the bell, just over 3 minutes long. for once there's a small solo in it! woo yea! and as an extra treat you get to hear our new drummer wanting attention at the end of the song (this is from when we were recording the drums, not faked)

so, what's the verdict?
Quote by chinospike
Not what I'd usually listen to, but it will sell.

our music is not for sale, we give it away.
That was great! Very well mixed and produced, recording quality is great, and there's no noise. At first, the guitar tone was telling me, "early Green Day!" (compliment). Then the vocals came in and told me, "Yellowcard!" (also a compliment). In short, kickass. This is going on my iPod.
Mind checking out my pop-punk tune?
Quote by rasker
our music is not for sale, we give it away.

Then make a hell of alot more copies
Quote by chinospike
Then make a hell of alot more copies

I'm not sure that's a compliment or not? But thanks? :x
Very professional, I like it!
Quote by WlCmToTheJungle
if ur going to play some american idiot stuff heres the settings:

Master Volume : 0
i dunno about the rest
Quote by rasker
I'm not sure that's a compliment or not? But thanks? :x

Yes , he's saying that if you're giving it away for nothing loads of people will want it, lol.

I liked it
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

I always like ur stuff rasker, your band i think, offers something new, i dunno y. Its not really punk rock actually. It kinda sounds more to industrial-ish, fast rock, i dunno what that would be. Don't worry about labels. But its not really punk tho, i dunno. Its pretty cool, i liked the riff at the beginning alot. I like the way you sing the vocals. It didn't sound like either early Green Day or Yellowcard vocals or anything. it was cool tho.
Quote by pinholes89
I always like ur stuff rasker, your band i think, offers something new, i dunno y. Its not really punk rock actually. It kinda sounds more to industrial-ish, fast rock, i dunno what that would be. Don't worry about labels. But its not really punk tho, i dunno. Its pretty cool, i liked the riff at the beginning alot. I like the way you sing the vocals. It didn't sound like either early Green Day or Yellowcard vocals or anything. it was cool tho.

it's allways nice to read you comments! feels nice for us. we don't get much credit over here, only from friends and people who know us (and who would never say anything bad about us or something we did). so it's nice to know there are some out there who're digging our stuff.

and labels, hell noone would be happier than me if we didn't have to lable ourselves.. but you have to figure something out when people ask.
didnt know what to expect at first:p thought it would be the theme to the tv programme Saved By The Bell:p and with the comments about punk, i was nervous....BUT FUKIN Loved it!! keep it up man, made my heart warm a little and the fact you dont want to profit from music is great ( yet a little dumb )
Founder Of The "Jimmy Page Stole All Of My Potential Riffs" Club PM To Join!.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Meh, I usually just buy them off the local shaman, unless I'm in the wilderness, where I rely on raw meat to raise my HP.
Quote by ##_Guitar-newb
didnt know what to expect at first:p thought it would be the theme to the tv programme Saved By The Bell:p and with the comments about punk, i was nervous....BUT FUKIN Loved it!! keep it up man, made my heart warm a little and the fact you dont want to profit from music is great ( yet a little dumb )

tbh I don't know what the hell I should call this, to make people listen.. punk may have a bad ring to it? I dunno..

and ofcourse, I'd love to make a profit from music. but not this early on, a band has to be well known and liked for things like that to work.

glad you liked it though!
Really liked this, sort of stuff I would listen to, if not buy!

As someone said before me, if you are gonna hand out your CDs, make a hell of a lot of copies, you're gonna need 'em!
I'm not dutch, but what would I call myself... BuckinFritish, lol!
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!****ing good!! I really like the Chorus !! The Voice is good and the background vocals fit.......That's a sort of music I like.......Great Job!