Im sick of peps complaining about green day sucking. JUst because a band is doing good in the mainstream doesnt mean they suk. There music isnt gonna ruin the bands music like rancid isnt gonna break up cuz Green day sux. SO quit ur complainin and go discover an underground scene ur own town. ( and give green day some respect they played at THE GILMAN STREET PROJECT) Give feedback u babies.
wrong forum

...thats feedback, right? or you meant squeal a lot?
Quote by Dogruitag
i think he wants to dream theater to be considered more metal, so he dyed his beard.

Quote by LookAlive
Lmfao, this is the best thread ever, aside from the fact that it involves a girl being harpooned through a tent.
Quote by MATT RULES!
Im sick of peps complaining about green day sucking. JUst because a band is doing good in the mainstream doesnt mean they suk. There music isnt gonna ruin the bands music like rancid isnt gonna break up cuz Green day sux. SO quit ur complainin and go discover an underground scene ur own town. ( and give green day some respect they played at THE GILMAN STREET PROJECT) Give feedback u babies.

Losers who complain about people complaining about Green Day, here's some advice: Shut up.

The reason people complain is how much they changed to fit into the mainstream and their pseudo-political stance.
Quote by Mascot
yuR a fAggit
losers who complain about complaining about greenday. YOU
Warrior Generation X Double Cutaway - EMG 85's
Schecter C1 Classic - ZW EMG's
Fender Strat - DG20 EMG's
Yamaha Acoustic-Electric
Metal Zone
Roland Cube 60
BIG STUBBIES!
etc.
sh*t!!! YOU said the same thing!!! ur comment was not there before i started writing lol
Warrior Generation X Double Cutaway - EMG 85's
Schecter C1 Classic - ZW EMG's
Fender Strat - DG20 EMG's
Yamaha Acoustic-Electric
Metal Zone
Roland Cube 60
BIG STUBBIES!
etc.
Quote by MATT RULES!

1) Wrong forum.

2) You didn't really prove your point; you just sounded like a total fucking moron.

3) Get a fucking dictionary.

4) The "underground scene" in my town is emo.

5) What the fuck do the underground scene and Rancid have to do with Green Day?
Learn to spell you ****ing moron. No-one'll pay any attention to you if you type like a 12 year old trying to be cool... Especially if that's what you are...
My Gear:
Vintage Metal Axxe Razer
Shine Orange thing
Westfield Strat Copy
Self Built Mahogany Thing
Collins CD28CENT Electro Acoustic
Vox Valvetronix 30 Watt
Roland Cube 60
EHX Big Muff
Crybaby
Boss MT-2
Jim Dunlop 0.7mm Picks
One of my favorite Calgary bands is playing at 924 Gilman this summer, and we recently had a show to raise funds for a similar venue of our own.

My scene can be pretty sweet sometimes.
Quote by MATT RULES!

Playing at gilman hardly means you desever any respect at all.The only rules to getting in gilman to play are you must not be a racist band in any way,and must be an underground band.Now that alone is 1,000,000s of bands.and ive been to countless shows there and have seen tons of ****ty bands that deserve no respect play their.But for some reason thats always an excuse for why greenyday has some cred.Which is bull**** , gilman would let anyone play they thought would bring in money.If greenday played at a true underground venue like a burnt ramen or LA's warehouse that might be something but gilmans nothing.Everyones played there.
its a global massacre
Quote by MATT RULES!

I live next to the gilman. A lot of good bands play there...so do a lot of bad bands. Playing at the gilman doesnt make you good, playing good music makes you good.
Bitching about how greenday sucks is almost as worse as mindlessly following them. If you like them, fine, listen to them. You're not going to change anyone's mind with a terribley written rant.
green day sucks: the lack talent and origionality, their singer sounds like crap, and they are posers

you suck to you c*ntr#g