Hey do you guys know any good songs for a piano player and a guitar player to play? My friend and I are starting a band and he's very good at piano/keyboard, and I am pretty decent at guitar. Anything maybe in the classic rock to hard rock range would be good. Some songs I thought of were Killer Queen by Queen, Read Good looking boy by the Who and November rain by GNR (that one is gonna be kinda hard with the violins and stuff). .
For something easy with piano, try "Time To Waste" By Alkaline Trio.

For keyboard look at anything from Motion City Soundtrack.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
Estranged by Guns N Roses is a good one..pretty tricky, but I'm sure you can handle it
Last edited by whatamidoinhere at May 30, 2006,
dur ...
bohemian rhapsody
Quote by CORT noob
Sex her, take the guitar, then sex her mom and have her walk in on you. Then, mom is happy, she doesn't want to be your friend anymore, and you keep the geetar. It's a win win for America!
Probably 98.7%-100% of Deep Purples stuff.
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
phish stuff is good
RIG

Marshall MG 50DFX
Fender Stratocaster
Epiphone Les Paul Standered
Dunlop Original Cry Baby
Yamaha APX5A
RP 350
its not classic rock, but in this river by BLS would be a good one
Fender Jim Root Signature Telecaster
Martin Westside Custom Edition
Peavey 6505
Peavey XXX Cab
ISP Decimator Prorack G
Sennheiser EW172 G3
Sennheiser wireless IEM
Ibanez TS9DX
Boss TU-2 Tuner
MY BAND:
http://www.myspace.com/thedirtyyouth
hey I'm more of a hard rock guy, but Closing Time by Semisonic is good, or anything buy the Doors if your pianist has an organ
Procol Harum stuff is great: check put Wish Me Well(Shine on Brightly Album); Also Memorial Drive is real good and About To Die. Gary Brooker is great keyboardist and guitar is Robin Trower-awesome: Simple Sister is terriffic for both players. And WhiterShade of Pale..
Some others: Beatles:Come Together Green Eyed Lady by Sugarloaf(album version). Hold Your Head Up by Argent and Time of the Season by same
Quote by fwibble
its not classic rock, but in this river by BLS would be a good one

Procol Harum stuff is great: check put Wish Me Well(Shine on Brightly Album); Also Memorial Drive is real good and About To Die. Gary Brooker is great keyboardist and guitar is Robin Trower-awesome: Simple Sister is terriffic for both players. And WhiterShade of Pale..
Some others: Beatles:Come Together Green Eyed Lady by Sugarloaf(album version). Hold Your Head Up by Argent and Time of the Season by same
Hope your keyboard plaYer has organ sounds in his gear for some of these tunes.
If hes looking for an inexpensive board with tons of great sounds for piano, organ,strings and all check out Roland Juno D 61. i got one on ebay for less than 500