Yeh, was kinda dissapointed to see Green Day threads but no Three Days Grace.(Not that there's anything wrong with Green Day...)
They suck. Just my opinion.
The Proverbial Mind Spread of The Primus Sucks Club. PM StratEnRegalia to join.
Originally posted by Draken
we're not nerds thank you very much i have a very respectable 40k imperial guard army.
Jesus, can't believe so many of you hate 3DG, but then again, in a society where people hate linkin park....
But seriously, they are far underrated.So if u do hate them, go listen to your gay Fall out Boy cd, put on your gay fall out boy sideburns, and screw yourself.
Not everyone who doesn't like your music is a lower life form... but maybe once you find some good bands you'll understand.
Animal I Have Become and Home are the only songs I would want to hear a second time.
It's not the fear of what's beyond
It's just that I might not respond
My least favorite band (I find their music absolutely repulsive), but to each their own.
Quote by Rox0r713
I nominate giveitaname87 for UG's "Most likely to be a Serial Killer" award.
my favorite band, look at my user title and avatar. i like everything of theirs so far, not just the singles either. i cant wait for one-x. yes i agree with someone, they are underrated.
I don't really like 'em. Every song I've heard by them is WAY too repetitive. I mean, in Just Like You, The singer says "Just Like You!!" alot.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
i really like them, cant wait til i get my hands on the new album. sure they arent wat you would call technical but their songs sure are catchy and adams vocals are great.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote by Stormx
oh great man god, pray tell: how do I become as cold and emotionless as you?!