Ok guys I'll get straight to the point, The Who are on tour of Europe and they're playing a gig near me at Harewood House, it's not just The Who because it's also the Oxygen festival.

I was wondering how long the set might be for them, from anybody who might have been to something similar when the band have done it before. Since The Who are the only band there I'm really bothered about I'd like to know whether it's worthwhile going just to see them?
Quote by shark38j
You need a Flux Capacitor ........ Oh, wait, that's for time travel.

Quote by GiantRaven
Watch this one lads, I think he has intelligence!

Quote by unplugtheradio
or maybe he has an opinion *GASP*
Just go. Who knows, it may be the last time they do a big tour like this(I pray not). Its the half of the Who, does it really need that much thought.
Guitars:
1997 Guild Bluesbird
Gibson Les Paul Bfg
Acoustics
Ibanez GSR200FM Bass
Amps:
Bugera V55HD w/avatar cab
Fender Champ 600 with 4 ohm cab
70s traynor 200w head with 2 9x8 cabs for bass
Meh, I suppose, I missed out on Clapton aswell a few weeks ago so I guess I can't afford to miss another.

More comments would be appreciated on the topic though.
Quote by shark38j

Quote by GiantRaven

Quote by unplugtheradio
To adress the actual questions, it could be anywhere from 25 - 75 minutes. Depends on whether or not they're headlining, really.
Yeah they should have a huge time chunk for this one. As for the other bands, just go maybe you will experience someone actually worth listening to. Odds are, if the Who is touring with them, they ought to be good.
Hey, you better go or I will be on a plane to Europe to kick your ass. As the early Who tune goes, "This could be the last time."
[random]
Dude, we get rappers and Hip Hop people here all the time, and they always make advertisements for them, and shit like "go buy your tickets!!1oneone"

anyway i just found out Rick Wakeman's coming to a place near my house, this thursday, and i'm missing it. it's soo shit.
[/random]

Moral of the story is, even if the whole line-up is crap, except for one band (that you really love), just fucking go to see it. Join the crowd.
mama let that boy, play some rock n roll
Quote by vanceboy
ah, well, Pl3h-B0y is the real deal, so what he says goes.

Co-Founder of the Creedence Clearwater Revival Fanclub...PM me or Cptbeefheart to join!
Name That Riff!
Alrighty, seems I'll be going, you've convinced me.

Cheers CR forum.
Quote by shark38j

Quote by GiantRaven

Quote by unplugtheradio
Quote by FaceTheBass
Hey, you better go or I will be on a plane to Europe to kick your ass. As the early Who tune goes, "This could be the last time."

Erm.. unless I'm mistaken, that's The Rolling Stones and not The Who.
Quote by Maet
Erm.. unless I'm mistaken, that's The Rolling Stones and not The Who.

Yeah, but the Who covered it. Close enough.

And you better report to the CR forum after you go see them, man. I want to heard all about it. Remember every song they played.
Will do, I'll get as many pictures as I can aswell.
Quote by shark38j

Quote by GiantRaven

Quote by unplugtheradio