well sicne i started palying gutiar 3 years ago...ive dreamt of two guitars 1 a fender jagstang seeing as it was kurt cobain and nirvana who inspired me to start playing. and 2. a white sg with gold pickups. i saw one of these when i didnt even know guitars and fell in love with it. well this past christmas i got my jagstang witch is amazing over my old squier (which is still a great guitar no matter what people say..many good musicians have really liked it) but i still need my white sg...so tday i was lookign and random crap and i looked over this---> http:/http://www.music123.com/Epiphone-G-400-Maestro-Custom-Exclusive-i353102.music i love the look and its not 4000 dollars for the gibson name.
but has played this guitar or know anything i should know!?! please help..thanks
Epiphone SGs are notorious for their bad tuning stability. Be prepared to replace the tuners.
Why is that a link to Mircrosoft?
Fender American Deluxe V-Neck Strat
Laguna LG300CE Acoustic Electric
Looks good. Epi G-400's are supposed to be good guitars. Go try one out. If you like it, order that one. They won't be too different-the extra humbucker will add some versatility and it also has a whammy bar...
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
That is a very nice guitar, I've never tried it so I dont know how it plays. My suggestion- try it out before you buy it.
Fender American Deluxe V-Neck Strat
Laguna LG300CE Acoustic Electric
Actually, upon seeing the features, I think it's pretty decent. Try it out and see if you're happy with it
Huzzah! It is I, S0ulja, the Duke Of Swiss, 3rd member of the Royal order of cheese!

PM Soulfly_freak or sock_demon to join
my friend has a g 400 and i reallllyyy like it but this guitar i forgot to mention is a "music 123 exclusive" (cuz of the maestro) so i cant really try it out..ill probably find a g 400 custom somewhere and try it tho
also (my minds slipping) what is the difference in the sound with a sg with 3 pickups instead of two. im more of a strat/fender person normally so im jsut wonder what kind of tones would this pick up and stuff like that
Wouldn't it just be the same as putting a normal 2 pickup guitar on the Middle Position (i.e. both p-ups active) then?
Huzzah! It is I, S0ulja, the Duke Of Swiss, 3rd member of the Royal order of cheese!

PM Soulfly_freak or sock_demon to join