hello, sorry i don't no where to post this...but im just wondering does anybody have ANY information about their album?? well thanks
Ask in the Coheed thread in Pop Punk and Emo
Quote by noxiosimitator
I play guitar long then half the people here .. and I suck double as much

EDIT: on the guitar
EDIT EDIT: in playing with my guitar
EDIT EDIT EDIT: I give up
lol there is no album by them. the band is called Shabutie and the song in there is The Prize Fighter Inferno in their only released cd before Claudio turned it into Coheed and Cambria. They call it The Prize Fighter Inferno because Jesse, one of the characters in the story of Coheed and Cambria, is nicknamed that.
My Gear:

82 Gibson Explorer
Ibanez '03 JEM7VWH

Greg Byers '01 Classical (Euro Spruce bent top)
Darren Hippner 8 String Classical (Engelmann Spruce)
Alhambra 4P
Taylor 614ce
Framus Texan se. # 5/196

Diezel Herbert 2007
Mesa Recto 2x12
No, Claudio has a side-project called The Prizefighter Inferno.. you can listen to them at myspace.com/welcometothebloodmachine
Quote by thepagesaretorn
lol there is no album by them. the band is called Shabutie and the song in there is The Prize Fighter Inferno in their only released cd before Claudio turned it into Coheed and Cambria. They call it The Prize Fighter Inferno because Jesse, one of the characters in the story of Coheed and Cambria, is nicknamed that.

yeah seriously, if you even knew who coheed was then youd know who pfi is. everything with claudios name now has coheed and pfi. shabutie was over a while ago man.
telecaster 72 custom
ovation celebrity
spider 2
fbv controller
toneport kb37