Poll: Read the post and you'll know the question
Poll Options
View poll results: Read the post and you'll know the question
Customize the archtop
9 60%
Buy the Steinberger
6 40%
Voters: 15.
I have a decision to make. Do I customize The M.R.W. Archtop I already have...
(Invalid img)
I'm thinking of replacing the bridge with a Bigsby tailpiece, the stopbar with a metal one, the knobs with metal ones, the pickups with Seymour Duncan JBs and possibly the tuning pegs with Grovers.

Or do I buy the Steinberger GT-1 Pro...

The problem with it being it's out of stock and the date it says it'll arive buy seems to go up by one every day.

They'll both cost about the same price, so which do you think is a better idea?
"There's Jimmy Page, one of the biggest thieves of American black music to ever walk the Earth."
Steinberger.

Hey guys! I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?
Since the image of your current guitar isn't showing, I say customize that. What are the advantages of a Steinberger outside of compactibility?
the stein is so 80s Devo / Flock of Seagulls but to each thier own. How about a Parker single cut or Fly?
Their site is down, so I couldn't get a picture online and apparently my pictures are too big for this forum. I'll put 'em on photobucket. I apologise for the quality of my **** camera.

"There's Jimmy Page, one of the biggest thieves of American black music to ever walk the Earth."
Definately mod the archtop...then bust out some sweet acid jazz.

There once was a man who really loved salt
So he tied his nose to the sea
And then God came down from his silver throne
And said, 'Honey, that water ain't free
I would mod the archtop.
But that's just me, it really depends on what style of music you're playing, etc.
Quote by DispsablePuppet
drill a hole in the side of your guitar, and make sweet love to the beautiful instrument. twice.

I dig the pretty colors in your eyes.
Mod the Archtop.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
I hate the way the steinberger looks, but the archtop is pretty bitchin. I vote that you should modify it instead of getting a new guitar
Quote by bassmo_part2
Embryodead even if she was the hottest thing on the planet, there are lines you just don't cross and on my side of the line we don't finger our sisters.

Official Member of the I <3 Schecter's Club, PM Schecter-06 to join
Steinberger! Who cares about looks, that thing stays in tune!
what happened to the proposed Kirk Hammett flamenco album?

His acoustic didn't sound good with wah pedal, I suppose.