The Beatles broke up?!?!?!!? NO WAI!!!!

I pray this thread doesn't turn into a Yoko bashing thread. I blame it mostly on their new manager they got soon before they separated.
Yoko had alot to do with it but also (I think) John wanted to do a solo career. But Paul left the band first then seued the other members (I've heard).

People who have agreed with me:

Quote by spuime4c1es
LMFAO!
you nailed it sgfender.
Paul couldn't stand Yoko, John was tense with Paul over the whole Yoko thing, George was frustrated by his limited creative control of the group, and Ringo was caught in the middle of it all. And there was financial trouble. Ringo remained friends with all three other Beatles, and he even played on solo records for each of them. John was bitter towards Paul for the better part of the seventies, but they patched things up before John passed away. I'm not sure how George felt about John and Paul in the seventies, but I know that by the late eighties him and Paul were on friendly terms.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
Quote by VoodooChild15
Paul couldn't stand Yoko, John was tense with Paul over the whole Yoko thing, George was frustrated by his limited creative control of the group, and Ringo was caught in the middle of it all. And there was financial trouble. Ringo remained friends with all three other Beatles, and he even played on solo records for each of them. John was bitter towards Paul for the better part of the seventies, but they patched things up before John passed away. I'm not sure how George felt about John and Paul in the seventies, but I know that by the late eighties him and Paul were on friendly terms.

What confuses me is that George played guitar with John on "How Do You Sleep?", which, he obviously knew was about Paul
And if ever You come near, I will hold up high a mirror.
Lord, I could never show you anything as beautiful as You.
Quote by fenderfreak101
John stole Ringo's barbie dolls, because he was sick of always having to be Ken.

This angered Ringo, and he grew 10 feet, and turned green.

Yeah, John always wanted to control the band and Ringo never got any consideration. That's pretty much why he left the band in the first place. Poor Ringo, nobody loves you
"There's Jimmy Page, one of the biggest thieves of American black music to ever walk the Earth."
Quote by ufossuck
Yeah, John always wanted to control the band and Ringo never got any consideration. That's pretty much why he left the band in the first place. Poor Ringo, nobody loves you

It's okay though, because now he sits in a shack in Australia eating Oreos and Peanut butter without a care in the world.
And if ever You come near, I will hold up high a mirror.
Lord, I could never show you anything as beautiful as You.
Ringo is my favourite Beatle, but those other guys took all the glory while Ringo just sat there and played drums. (and piano on at least one song) I think we've learned who the real blue meanies are.
"There's Jimmy Page, one of the biggest thieves of American black music to ever walk the Earth."
Quote by ufossuck
Poor Ringo, nobody loves you

I love Ringo.
My mind is not for sale or rent to any god or government. (Seen on a bumper sticker)

My Flickr album, updated as the free account upload quota permits.
I love Ringo, but only because he's the narrator on Thomas the Tank Engine. Or he used to be anyway...
Quote by shark38j
You need a Flux Capacitor ........ Oh, wait, that's for time travel.

Quote by GiantRaven
Watch this one lads, I think he has intelligence!

Quote by unplugtheradio
or maybe he has an opinion *GASP*
Poor Ringo?????

No,he actually has a ratrher fair amount of money

The reason The Beatles broke up:

One day, Paul was thirsty.He then drank John's Pepsi. John proceeded to go to a corner and cry. Yoko shot 14 people from Paul's family (including Heather Mills mother,who was around 8 years old at the time) because crazy-ass-Jap's take it somewhat personally when you drink their beau's Pepsi. Apparently,their is a Japanese proverb about the subject. To settle the score,John and Paul played a backgammon tournament. The loser would be shot on a street in NYC years later. Paul won.

So then George and Ringo felt like they weren't getting any limelight. They then went on a margarita fueled escapade in Vegas. In the end,Ringo was shot twice by a dealer who felt he got shorted when he was paid only $60.00 for every eighth. George got AIDS from a dancer in Caeser's Palace,but miraculously beat the virus,only to pass away after a very unfortunate smelting accident three days later.

I do believe it went something like that.
When your body's tired, exercise your mind.
Last edited by TimiHendrex33 at May 30, 2006,
Quote by TimiHendrex33
Poor Ringo?????
The reason The Beatles broke up:

One day, Paul was thirsty.He then drank John's Pepsi. John proceeded to go to a corner and cry. Yoko shot 14 people from Paul's family (including Heather Mills mother,who was around 8 years old at the time) because crazy-ass-Jap's take it somewhat personally when you drink their beau's Pepsi. Apparently,their is a Japanese proverb about the subject. To settle the score,John and Paul played a backgammon tournament. The loser would be shot on a street in NYC years later. Paul won.

So then George and Ringo felt like they weren't getting any limelight. They then went on a margarita fueled escapade in Vegas. In the end,Ringo was shot twice by a dealer who felt he got shorted when he was paid only $60.00 for every eighth. George got AIDS from a dancer in Caeser's Palace,but miraculously beat the virus,only to pass away after a very unfortunate smelting accident three days later.

I do believe it went something like that.

Ha.Ha.Ha.Ha ... funny

... attempt at being funny
My Spanish Hearts
Well, I think the real reson they all broke up is that PAUL MCARTNEY DIED DURRING THE MAKING OF REVOLVER IN A CAR CRASH AND THE ROBOT USED TO REPLACE HIM WAS HARD TO MAINTAIN.

You see Yoko was only the problem in the sense that they used japanese parts to bulid the robo mcartney. See her secong cousin was working in a secret post world war II robotics reaserch organization. When Paul mcartney died John was scared that the fans and the rest of the world wouldn't accept a replacement. So they bult a cyborg and replaced it with paul. It's only flaw was that it couldn't play more than 5 or 6 songs live without breaking down. So they cancled touring around this time. 1966-1967

It was a geniouse invention way ahead of its time. But the cheap japanease wiring parts eventualy lead to the beatles demise. See Yoko waas the one who always repaired Paulborg when it shut down....

But eventualy the Paulborg rebelled from Yoko's bad repair jobs and he grew to hate her.

Eventualy the Paulborg became so incampatible that the beatles we're forced to break up.

See I know things.

and I know that paul mcartney is dead.
Quote by Brothers_In_Arms
The Darkness are kind of a classic rock band, despite being a current band, so i though id put it here.
Many people think Yoko was the main influence, but John had also wanted to move on before. Besides, tensions were getting high between John and Paul (because of Yoko), and their new manager wasn't much of a help either.

Supposedly there was a time (not sure when), where Ringo left the group temporarilly because he thought he wasn't good enough to be their drummer.

Anyways, I think everyone in The Beatles remained friends afterwards except John and Paul.
it sucks that john and paul werent friends after, to hold a grudge against someone for so long and to never get to aplogize and make up before his untimely death, thats why i dont fight that often with my parents or family or good friends, you just never know if its going to be the last time youll see them, and we take that for granted...
Quote by ufossuck
Ringo is my favourite Beatle, but those other guys took all the glory while Ringo just sat there and played drums. (and piano on at least one song) I think we've learned who the real blue meanies are.

No none likes Ringo because he wasnt talented at all lol. He wasn't a good drummer AT ALL! He was jsut lucky, you listen to Ringo's bloody drumming and tell me he's an 'Awsome drummber'.... He got NOFANG on Ginger Baker, hoo-ar
they broke up because john and paul werent gettin along mostly because paul was a perfectionist and paul also had feud with george but the whole time john had been wantin a solo career so john told paul he wanted to leave the band but they promised not to tell the press so the next thing paul did was told the press after swearing not to so it looked as if HE LEFT the band butg in reality john was the on and yes they werent fond of yoko but she had VERY LITTLE to do with the break up and afterwards john and george remaind freinds and george and john helpd on each others albumns and they also helped ringo ringo pretty muhc stayed freinds wiht all of them but john and paul never really patch it up
Quote by -AliceCooper
it sucks that john and paul werent friends after, to hold a grudge against someone for so long and to never get to aplogize and make up before his untimely , thats why i dont fight that often with my parents or family or good friends, you just never know if its going to be the last time youll see them, and we take that for granted...

They did make up. They were even talking about getting the band back together shortly before John's untimely demise.
Listen to mah discs.

Vote for me in the
OK HERES THE TRUTH:

1st - George left because he didnt get to put more than one song on each album and had no control over the songs they were making
2nd - Ringo left ( not exactly sure why )
3rd - John left because he didnt want to be in a band with Paul, let alone being in a band with him alone

I do not beleive Paul ever really left the group (or what was left of it) , he just started his solo career
My Gear:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Epiphone Sheraton II
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
Teese RMC Picture Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
Keeley Modded TS9
Korg Pitchblack
Schecter Omen 6
Dean Performer Acoustic

Sorry, but that is absolutely wrong. Paul was the first to leave.
Listen to mah discs.

Vote for me in the
I think it was both Paul and John's fault. They seemed to have not gotten along a few months before the break-up. I don't see how people think it was Yoko. John had even mentioned leaving when Yoko wasn't even around yet.
Quote by darkstar2466
Who is responsible for bring back a thread from Two Thousand motherfucking Six?

*holds a paddle in hand, ready for whacking*
Quote by distilledspirit
OK I think I get it now, thanks fellas. Especially TimiHendrix you were a big help dude.....not :stickpoke

Vote Tim as biggest spammer!
When your body's tired, exercise your mind.