What do you think is better overall for straight rock and roll.

Gibson Sg Classic
or
Gibson Sg Junior
i never knew they still made juniors
you cant spell manslaughter without laughter

Quote by ACG
I like my women how I like my cookies. Smothered in diarrhea.
yeh, i think its from the billie joe armstrong using the les paul junior that they decided to release the junior again
Yeah, it's on the MF site.

Anyway, classic.

But... what's "straight rock and roll"? Chuck Berry, Bill Haley stuff?
if its ac/dc just take the classic. i have never seen anyone play a sg junior and never want to
The classic definately
Gear

Fender Geddy Lee Jazz
Fender MIA Precision
Musicman Bongo
Boss TU-2
EBS TD650
EBS ProLine 2x10 x 2
Wtf? They don't make classics for SG.. Or do you mean the '61 reissue? They definately don't make any SG juniors anymore, though.
Lol... why isn't the gibson web site listing them? You would think such a big company would keep their website up to date.
Quote by guitarforever<3
Lol... why isn't the gibson web site listing them? You would think such a big company would keep their website up to date.

you would think such a big company wouldnt rip you off but they do
Quote by azn_guitarist25
you would think such a big company wouldnt rip you off but they do

You'd be extrodonarily(sp?) stupid to think that, regardless of which company we're talking.
Quote by guitarforever<3
You'd be extrodonarily(sp?) stupid to think that, regardless of which company we're talking.

dude, no matter what you think gibson rip you off, ibanez probably, esp yeh lower ltd ranges, fender you would hope their standards are better
Quote by azn_guitarist25
dude, no matter what you think gibson rip you off, ibanez probably, esp yeh lower ltd ranges, fender you would hope their standards are better

You misunderstand. What i was saying, was that you'd have to be unbelievably naive to think that there exists *any* big companies which don't rip you off.
Thank you all very much for your help. I hope to be the proud owner of a sg classic soon... drool.