I am wanting to get a Dean ML 1979 series guitar and i was wandering, what kind of pick ups are good for awesome pick harmonics and heavy metal music. I have EMG 81's on my Epiphone Les Paul and i love them, but i want differnt kind of pick ups so i can have a differnt sound. I hear the Dimebuckers are pretty ggood, anyone have suggestions??

thanks
Yea dimebuckers have great harmonics.
The Don of the UG Mafia, PM me to join the family.

General of the Rage Against the Myspace Club, PM me to enlist.

Member #2 of the 'Shut the fuck up and respect other people's music' Club.' PM TheGospelOfRob to join.
many of the high output dimarzio pick-ups are good. in general, high output pickups pick up harmonics easier than other pups. the seymour duncan live wires are also good for metal.
malmsteen on jerry c "you are a rising force"
ive heard bad stuff about the dimebuckers and the livewires

emg's or dimarzio evo's
Epiphone LP special II
-Duncan Designed pu's
Schecter c-1 Elite
-Neck:PAF Pro
-Bridge: Steve's Special
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Ibanez Weeping Demon wah
Peavey studio pro 112 65 watt
Ampeg 50 watt
what amp do you have? that would probably help you out to a certain extent also technique plays a major role
Yeah, but as far as pups are concerned:
DiMarzio Evo and Evo II
Seymour Duncan Screamin'Demon, Full Shred, and Evenly Voiced Harmonics
Bill Lawrence L500XL

DIMEBUCKERS BLOW.
yes danno dimebuxkers do indeed blow. the also suck.
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
www.purevolume.com/mordecaiaus
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
my dimarzio tonezones pick up harmonics just fine.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
^never post again. they are not great for pinch harmonics. Bill Lawrence 500 XL ain't bad. Seymour Duncan Screamin Demon are good. Dimarzio evos are good.
^that was a bit harsh. but so is the sound of a BL-xl-500. therefore you shall get that.
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
www.purevolume.com/mordecaiaus
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel