Allright, the following is just a link to my bands myspace. Although, all we have up is my friend and I playing acoustic, with no vocals recorded yet, I'd still like crits on the songs, preferably the first one.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=61854262

Thanks to anyone who crits.

And for the first one, we're gonna take out the solo in the end, because it really sucks, seeing as bends and pull offs are muffle sometimes on acoustic.
And if ever You come near, I will hold up high a mirror.
Lord, I could never show you anything as beautiful as You.
I liked it, Instead of taking the whole solo out though, maybe just add an electric solo into the end, I think that would give it a pretty cool edge and a good finish

let me know when you guys fix it up!!
...:::The Master Chief :::...
Quote by Noomz
I liked it, Instead of taking the whole solo out though, maybe just add an electric solo into the end, I think that would give it a pretty cool edge and a good finish

let me know when you guys fix it up!!

Will do, and thanks for the crit.
WOW, I JUST ADDED THAT TO MY PROFILE, YOU ARE DEFFINATLEY SWEET WITH ACOUSTIC BUT YOU SHOUD GET SOME ELECTRIC STUFF UP TOO. i FIND ACOUSTIC TO BE TO LIMITING. NICE JOB
thats stuffs great, i love the style of music. although it is a little repetitive and sloppy. tighted it up abit, spend more time to find different parts to the song, otherwise its great! keep it up

btw what program did you use to record this on? i use garageband and it doesnt allow me to post it on my bands myspace
Whatever it is you do, DO NOT CLICK HERE! ! it will bring the end of the world upon us all!!!! I swear you click it, and you will end o.O
Quote by RuleBreaker
thats stuffs great, i love the style of music. although it is a little repetitive and sloppy. tighted it up abit, spend more time to find different parts to the song, otherwise its great! keep it up

btw what program did you use to record this on? i use garageband and it doesnt allow me to post it on my bands myspace

I use Audacity. Its good, but doesn't sound great with electric, which is why the second song sounds so low quality
awesome thanks man ill chest that out!
Whatever it is you do, DO NOT CLICK HERE! ! it will bring the end of the world upon us all!!!! I swear you click it, and you will end o.O
Quote by RuleBreaker
awesome thanks man ill chest that out!

Ya, just google it. It's free and easy.

Good luck.
Quote by fenderfreak101
Ya, just google it. It's free and easy.

Good luck.

hey yeah i googled it, uhh witch site did you download it from? would it be possilbe to send me a link. i found one site that led me to a download page but it redirected me to some bullsh** page. thanks agian
^Thank you.