im going to build a ts-808 clone because i dont have the $500 to buy a vintage. I don't know if this has been posted before but i was wondering if anyone knew where i could get a sqaure switch like the ones used in the ts-808.
you can get an ibanez reissure ts808 for $200.
malmsteen on jerry c "you are a rising force"
^Which is still a terrible idea...

Why do you want the square switch? You can do even better than that, you can go true bypass
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.