pretty good imo...im workin on this song, very nice indeed...good sound, some prts have uneeded distortion it sounds like...tho..
What new friends will the day bring?

Private in the 7>6

[Member of the Ibanez S Players.] PM Striketalonx to join
very nice tone and playing. 2 thumbs up. you look like your from the early 90s. you have good stage presence as well. I like the part where you were doing legato with your right hand and you pointed at it. for some reason i thought that was cool, very steve like
Quote by danilo19
I like the part where you were doing legato with your right hand and you pointed at it. for some reason i thought that was cool, very steve like

If you search "Steve Vai - Tender Surrender " the first vid at the top he does that. right at the begining.
Quote by Man_In_The_Box
learn some green day. they are totally brutal.
Excellent work,how long have you been playing for? The audience is funny in a sort of "OMFDG I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT HE'S DOING BUT LETS CHEER ANYWAY!" as in the fact I heard no cheering when you were doing your runs and yet they all go nuts when you hold a bend and give it some vibrato.

Wierd people... :P
That was awesome, I recorded a version of this a while ago but I don't think I'd have the balls to play it in front of an audience for fear of screwing up.

Really nice job man, just get rid of that ugly ass jacket.

The only real mistake was that you were out of tune by the end of it because of all the whammy tricks and I was hoping to see you do the ending, but it was really cool the way it was.

Nice job.
That was awesome. The crowd also seemed to enjoy it.

Edit: btw, what amp is that? Is it a DSL?

Quote by Witch-king

Edit: btw, what amp is that? Is it a DSL?

AVT 20 - a tube amp. Really good for blues.

Quote by 928GTS
Excellent work,how long have you been playing for? The audience is funny in a sort of "OMFDG I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT HE'S DOING BUT LETS CHEER ANYWAY!" as in the fact I heard no cheering when you were doing your runs and yet they all go nuts when you hold a bend and give it some vibrato.

Wierd people... :P

That's a good way to put it

Thanks for all the comments dudes, i appreciate it
Not fully tube. Hybrid.

Anyways, let me stop my LTE and take a gander at this video of yours. . .

Your tone leaves something to be desired, but it's pretty good. Your low end is too twangy, and the rest of the solo tone isn't rolled off and smooth enough. Backing track is too long.

Excellent cover. You're skinny as hell.
what guitar player isnt skinny as hell?

good cover btw. good stage presence and decent tone (from a marshall??? weird)
excelent man!! what are your gears??
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

nice tone, you really owned it!
one should not feel threatened by opinions contrary to his own
simply amazing.....i am awestruck......how long did it take you to learn that?
That was nice, a few tiny minor mistakes here and there but you NAILED the shred parts. You're talented and showed no stress under crowd pressure.. My 3 Thumbs Up for you!!
Quote by whizz
I heard of a bloke once, mind you he's dead now, who used to masterbate ten times a day, then one day instead of coming, he went.
Thanks again..

I used two amps both 20 watts.. plus an old digitech rp10 pedal. That's about it.
It took me a month to learn this one. I know that's a long time, but i took it at short steps.
dude, pimp

love the vai type stuff from his tender surrender vid, especially the legato pointing, what a hardass, you must have had all the ladies in the sack after that one , though most in the crowd were probably to stupid to realize how amazing that is, anywho nice work
Awesome, I just started working on this song yesterday, and I dont think ill get it as good as you for a long while. :P

You ended it kind of lame though. You kind of just did vibrato thing and stopped!

10/10
BOLD.
That was NICE!! You played it beautifully and you kept everyone entertained. If Vai was there I bet he'll say "You made me proud." NICE!!
Quote by eXor
You americans are just fat

thats alright you guys are alcoholics haha

damn good cover though, to even attempt this song live takes some balls and to play it like you did live was awesome, rock on, on stage you look like a skinnier version of mr big... im sorry, just blame it on the cam haha awesome though dude
Quote by Peaceful Rocker
I never listen to Steve Vai, but didn't hendrix play this song at woodstock?

No this is a Steve Vai song, you're probably confusing this with Little Wing or something.. listen to more Steve Vai man :P
Quote by whizz
I heard of a bloke once, mind you he's dead now, who used to masterbate ten times a day, then one day instead of coming, he went.
btw how did you do the hammer on to teh 22nd fret thing on a strat???
Quote by eXor
btw how did you do the hammer on to teh 22nd fret thing on a strat???

if you try hard, you can do it on the little space after the 21st fret, but it doesn't sound that great

Quote by silentdud
What type of distortion are you using?

i've got this Digitech Rp10 processor and it's just a tone from it.
Quote by Ramihg
No this is a Steve Vai song, you're probably confusing this with Little Wing or something.. listen to more Steve Vai man :P

its definantly not little wing, lol