OK guys, i need some help on deciding which of these to get (not that i can afford them now but some day i will). So my two opitions are: Schecter C-1 Hellraiser and ESP LTD EC-500. I love crunchy distortion, great leads, and that clean sound from lostprophets. Which should i save for? and if Schecter, with or without the Floyd Rose (i'm not used to it but i'm sure i would learn to use it if it has it)? all advice is appreciated.
What amp do you have?

The Hellraiser is a GREAT guitar for the price. Very sturdily built, very comfortable neck (to me anyway ), the EMGs sound great for high gain stuff, and it looks damn sexy too. I would go with the non-FR version, but I'm not a big trem user.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
The ESP gets my vote. Esp's are just my personally preferance though, i' d have to play both guitars before deciding which.
If you want to play leads, take into consideration that the C-1 has MUCH better upper fret access.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Th only way you'll know which is better is to go try both out. We can only tell you what we think of something-it's you who has to decide what sounds and feels better to you.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
Quote by evening_crow
OK guys, i need some help on deciding which of these to get (not that i can afford them now but some day i will). So my two opitions are: Schecter C-1 Hellraiser and ESP LTD EC-500. I love crunchy distortion, great leads, and that clean sound from lostprophets. Which should i save for? and if Schecter, with or without the Floyd Rose (i'm not used to it but i'm sure i would learn to use it if it has it)? all advice is appreciated.

Well id have to say, if you saw them in a store, ask to try them out...... maybe not jsut them maybe a few more..... cause only you can tell what you like....... for instance, my second guitar i almost bought one for $100 more but i ofund one that i liked more for less, and i still tried more i decided it was my favorite of the ones i had tried so i bought it, and as of now, my only regret is i wish i got it in all white instead.
what amp do you have? but not knowing **** all about your amp and all that i wouldnt recommend an ec-500 rather a ec-400at