umm.. i actually have no idea
but I did a picking exersize for alterative picking and it helped me.
What I did was pick each string twice, like going up and down the strings. then eventually i changed it to like every other string and stuff like that, and also i changed how many times i picked it.
like i said, this is alternating picking tho.
:stickpoke
Practice chromatic scales (1,2,3,4 E, 1,2,3,4 A.... etc) with a metrenome, making sure you hit each note as cleanly as possible. Do this with no distortion/reverb and start slow.
kill two birds with one stone. pratice picking scales, but not the ones that you already know. if you are working on accuracy when jumping over strings, just play low e string, g string, a string, b string, d string, high e (with the box pattern of the scales)
wll for me i put the side of my hand on thei think its called the bridge, but anyway its where the strings come out, that seems to help

And if oyu just hit some of the wrong strings in a chord well you can do waht i do which is using the tip of my finder to mute a string ((Ex: for the a power chord on the second string you can raise your index finger so it touches the 1st string its not very hard to do, but it might be since its written out, a picture would probably hel;p but i dont have my camera right now..... but anyway itll allow you to be a little off..........

thats the best advice i can give, so i hoppe it helps
Best advice I can give is to go to the forest and meditate. If you ask the right questions, a dove will appear. You must slay it and harvest it's blood. Keep it in a place where the rising sun won't see it but the setting sun lights it. After a week, have the blood blessed by a dishonourably excommunicated priest and rub it into your frets.
Works wonders, trust me.
Speed is a by-product of accuracy. Remember that and you will never go far wrong.
Quote by mr_peeps
Best advice I can give is to go to the forest and meditate. If you ask the right questions, a dove will appear. You must slay it and harvest it's blood. Keep it in a place where the rising sun won't see it but the setting sun lights it. After a week, have the blood blessed by a dishonourably excommunicated priest and rub it into your frets.
Works wonders, trust me.

Sigged!

Yeah, basically just practice, then practice, then practice. Don't stop, not even to eat, until you have it perfect.
The pick stroke:

The pick starts between 2 strings. It moves "through" the picked string and
winds up exactly between 2 strings (I'm using the middle strings to illustrate
of course). As the pick moves "through" the string, you should get the feeling
the string is "elastic" and "rubbery". If it "feels" hard and unyielding, you're
tensing up somewhere when the pick makes string contact.

That's it! (well, there's a bit more to it but that's it in a nushell)

If you have that control on both up & down picks no matter what you play, you
will be well on your way to really picking accurate and fast.