im trying to get this rig to work on a friends amp, but its not going to hott

i tried both of them in all the positions(both in front, both in fx, eather in fx, different order infx, different order in front) and none of it works

sometimes we get no volume...sometimes no distortion...sometimes the noise gate wont work..how do i need to do this??

BTW..wtf is decay on the ns2?
maybe the batteries? or the cables.

also, i believe the decay is how the note fades away
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by InanezGuitars44
maybe the batteries? or the cables.

also, i believe the decay is how the note fades away

power supply...brand new cables
hmmm...did you try only plugging in one pedal? if so, did it work?
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
yes n yes..the noise gate works fine by itself..and i havnt checked the metal master..but seeings as thats mine i know it works fine....
im sorry man i have no idea. the only thing i can think of is that maybe the settings on the noise gate are messin up the volume or something...ah i have no idea. oh wait, did you try with more than one guitar? or another amp? the jacks could be messed up.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Guitar -> NS-2 input -> NS-2 output -> amp

then

NS-2 Send -> Metal Master input -> Metal Master output -> NS-2 return

If that doesn't work, then there's something wrong with either one of the pedals or cables.
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Rig:Marshall JVM410H + Marshall 1960A, Boss Noise Suppressor
Quote by Crunchmeister
Guitar -> NS-2 input -> NS-2 output -> amp

then

NS-2 Send -> Metal Master input -> Metal Master output -> NS-2 return

If that doesn't work, then there's something wrong with either one of the pedals or cables.

thanks dude, ill try it tonight