Page 1 of 2
know what pisses me off?
maby
mebbe and
mabe

for god's sakes, retards who spell it that way, it's maybe.. it's easy, sound it out, may and be
What annoys me is when someone gets angry over someone misspelling a word, when he himself misspells several words in his rant.

...but yes, people who refuse to learn how to spell things correctly is annoying, thus I hate a good 99% of the internet. Not knowing and making a mistake is one thing, but purposely doing it bugs the crap out of me.
i have to admit i do kinda agree with you mr threadstarter. perhaps we should form an obsessive compulsive club...
Quote by bluewilliams
i have to admit i do kinda agree with you mr threadstarter. perhaps we should form an obsessive compulsive club...

you have point there

I hereby dub myself the co-founder of the LearnToSpellSquier Club
and I dub you the same
I have OCD
seriously
I have like 1009 different habits
trying to kick one right now
PM if you are the same way and want a good method to kick one or the other
Quote by orvillemonteiro
any of u have a squier strat affinity series?

yeh , y?
you cant spell manslaughter without laughter

Quote by ACG
I like my women how I like my cookies. Smothered in diarrhea.
I hate when people type 'tiered' instead of 'tierd'.

Your friend in the masses,
CD
Phish Phan
Dead Head
moe. ron.
Phil's Friend
uhhhhh ^

tired...

it only pisses me off when people spell words wrong intentionally. stuff like squire, I don't care remotely.

you know what,

SQUIRE
I'm not racist.

I hate everyone the same.

$qU!r3z pWn!!!!one111!11one1!!

Seriously, why start a new thread about it. put it in your sig if you care so much about it
Been away, am back
There is not equal to They're is not equal to Their.

Minus well is not equal to Might as well.

Please write Should have instead of Should of.

Please write Would have instead of Would of.

It's OK to end your post with kthnxbye or kthnxadios (for our Spanish speakers).

Even eBay sellers have to put both Squier and Squire in the auction titles to account for the dingdongs who think it's spelled Squire.

kthnxbye
Squier is a junk guitar so who cares how people spell it
My Guitars.....
Ibanez custom Rg 5 EX 1
Ibanez S-classic(SCA220)
Ibanez Js1000 Limited Edition
B.C. Rich Bronze Warlock
Dean Dime-O-Flage
Fender Telecaster
Fender custom Strat
Gibson SG
Jackson RR5
Gibson Les Paul
VG Strat
Quote by Unforgiven Otlw
What annoys me is when someone gets angry over someone misspelling a word, when he himself misspells several words in his rant.

...but yes, people who refuse to learn how to spell things correctly is annoying, thus I hate a good 99% of the internet. Not knowing and making a mistake is one thing, but purposely doing it bugs the crap out of me.

Or the ones who say "ur", as if that meant anything. They do not have a clue that there is a difference between "your" (meaning "belonging to you") and "you're" (the contraction of the expression "you are"). It is plain illiteracy and ignorance, and I am being charitable in so describing it, as "ignorance" is a bit more flattering than "stupidity".

Quote by Ippon
Even eBay sellers have to put both Squier and Squire in the auction titles to account for the dingdongs who think it's spelled Squire.

Quote by Prophet of Page
My only comment is that it's mispell, not misspell.

um...no.

learn to spell that too!

but seriously...ive reluctantly taken up my position of co-leader of this criminally undignified club. with a satanist...
you know what kind of guitar I really hate...
Anyone at all?...Hmm...I think they're spelt...Squire is it?? Yes I Believe so...ROFL.
Originally Posted by Teleprompters
people taking dumps in my guitar case
Squire.

Did I ruin your day by doing that? I hope so. That's what you get for making a stupid ass thread like this. If people spelling the name of a POS guitar wrong bothers you THAT much, you have a problem.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
i find this all very funny and kinda sad that people are arguing over how to spell a word.no one really cares how u spell it as long as what u use it with makes sense
Quote by amazingdm
know what pisses me off?
maby
mebbe and
mabe

for god's sakes, retards who spell it that way, it's maybe.. it's easy, sound it out, may and be

Well squire is a word when spelled that way and its pronounced the same way, so that could be a reason..............
Quote by ZoSo.Led.Zep.
I hate when people type 'tiered' instead of 'tierd'.

Your friend in the masses,
CD

ah dammit you beat me to it
squire?is that a new name for squids?
MY GEAR
Ibanez SA160QM
Laney HCM10
Squier Bullet Strat
MXR Carbon Copy
Zoom Tri Metal
Modtone Flanger(mini)
EHX LPB-1
Korg Pitchblack
Timtone acoustic
My god. Get a life. *reported*
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.
Page 1 of 2