The solos, runs and drums series is coming to an end. The last two songs are on this site, and so's the first. The second in the series, no name, is Solos, runs and drums 2.0 and the 3rd is The finale. Crit them two or all three if you like. Noo name starts off bad quality, but gets better. I think 3's the best for sound and one's good for technique. www.purevolume.com/jajprice
Just to let you know, I am only twelve, and I'm doing all of this with a pc mic.
Back and sexier than ever

Co-founder and #1 member of The Pick-Eater's club. PM me to join.
n00baid member - PM draken to join
Last edited by jajp001 at May 30, 2006,
i am playing only 4 moth ithink and i am14 =)and damn i play worse, but you play pretty good how long you have been playing ,?
u have tabs? from own songs i am practising solos =) there only 1 thing i'd like to say , i think the the solos and the chord aren't really good when playen together, but its nice any way , esspecially for you age:P

srry for bad english , i am dutch:P
Quote by badger rocka:P
i am playing only 4 moth ithink and i am14 =)and damn i play worse, but you play pretty good how long you have been playing ,?
u have tabs? from own songs i am practising solos =) there only 1 thing i'd like to say , i think the the solos and the chord aren't really good when playen together, but its nice any way , esspecially for you age:P

srry for bad english , i am dutch:P

I've been playing for a year and a bit, but for the 1st 6 months I didn't learn anything. It wasn't til about this time last year that I learnt a simple song. Thanks for the crit and good luck with guitar (and English lol)

Quote by jajp001
and good luck with guitar (and English lol)

anyways, some pretty horrible recording quality on these - but don't worry, its hard to NOT have crappy recordings without a pro studio For playing about a year this is pretty good imo. The muddy rythym tone makes it hard to hear sometimes, but from what I can hear - some of the licks sound a bit out of key, and a bit random. Technically, 'd say its good for a year, I'd say the main things you have to work on are trying to improve recrding quality and make things flow together a bit more.
^Yeah, see the thing about that is that I've only just learnt to solo half-decently and i think that at the times I thought "Wait, that doesn't go with that - but my friends'll think I play well." Thanks for your crit, I'll work on improvising.