when the amp is on and is on distortion and my volume is down i can hear ppl talking in my amp lol, its so strange! has anyone else got that?
try singing, shouting or whistling through your pickups when volume is high - spoooky
I hear amp people.
Quote by mr_peeps
You must slay it and harvest it's blood. Keep it in a place where the rising sun won't see it but the setting sun lights it. After a week, have the blood blessed by a dishonourably excommunicated priest and rub it into your frets.
Yeah, I can. If I take out my lead and plug it back into my amp, I pick up radio. Might not be good for my equipment though...
its annoying. At practice, we'll stop to talk about the song, and my guitarist's amp will start playing Magic or Capital.
Quote by Dogruitag
i think he wants to dream theater to be considered more metal, so he dyed his beard.

Quote by LookAlive
Lmfao, this is the best thread ever, aside from the fact that it involves a girl being harpooned through a tent.
lol

my amp actually picks up one of my favorite radio stations i can only hear it when im not playing and looking up tabs/ or whatever but its kinda cool. as long as it doesn't start playing the radio when im performing or something
Yeah, I still haven't figured out what radio station my current amp comes loaded with, but my old one used to find some people talking in Spanish.
Quote by Abe
Yeah, I still haven't figured out what radio station my current amp comes loaded with, but my old one used to find some people talking in Spanish.

i've never had spanish. French is quite common though
Quote by Dogruitag
i think he wants to dream theater to be considered more metal, so he dyed his beard.

Quote by LookAlive
Lmfao, this is the best thread ever, aside from the fact that it involves a girl being harpooned through a tent.
Here's some cool useless information if your a rage against the machine fan. At the end of "Sleep Now IN The Fire" off their "Battle of Los ANgeles" Cd. Have you ever wondered why theres a completely different dance song fading out at the end? JAPANESE RADIO STATION! Wasn't intended, but tom loved it...
It pissed me off when it happened to me, I was running monster cables, turns out I have crappy patch leads... but over here monster cable patchleads cost £13. No way am I spending £130+ on patch leads. Ah if only I could be bothered with george L's
Quote by tubab0y
Woohoo, I love you Ped!