Hey if anyone needs any help about tuning a floyd rose, i hav just created a word document with a step by step guide of how to do it. If you need any other info i would be glad to help and create more of these. PM me or email me at tobythechimp@hotmail.com and ill send it ya.

cheers tobz
Gibson SG (Heavily modded)
Fender USA Strat
Hohner 12 String-uber rare

Fender Silverface Twin

EHX Big Muff
Digitech badmonkey overdrive
Boss DS-1
Blackstar Distortion X
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez Delay
Digitech Whammy
i think basically madpickin03 has it covered and most of the eg regulars know how to work a floyd rose so this was a bit pointless
actually not, the amount of people who i know have asked me about this has shwon that not everything was covered. plus there are pictures, labelled diagrams and alsort on this so next time get the whole picture beofr you comment yeah
Fender USA Strat

Fender Silverface Twin

EHX Big Muff
Boss DS-1
Blackstar Distortion X
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez Delay
Digitech Whammy
dude, if they asked its nothing to embarassed about were all ****ing noobs at one point or another
Post it up here and then maybe PM it to a mod and ask to have it put into one of the stickies, it sounds pretty useful.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
i cant as it is a word document, if anyone knows how to get them posted i would be grateful
Fender USA Strat

Fender Silverface Twin

EHX Big Muff
Boss DS-1
Blackstar Distortion X
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez Delay
Digitech Whammy
Quote by tobythechimp
i cant as it is a word document, if anyone knows how to get them posted i would be grateful

Go to manage attachments and add it, perhaps?
Quote by azn_guitarist25
i think basically madpickin03 has it covered and most of the eg regulars know how to work a floyd rose so this was a bit pointless

doesn't hurt to have a variety.....

nice stuff man.
Quote by daryle_goh
doesn't hurt to have a variety.....

nice stuff man.

yeh but to have 3 or 4 of the same thing does hurt the eyes. though noobs should really learn to read
dude just face it the walkthrough is helpful and your cocky remarks dont help anybody, you should really do something more useful
Fender USA Strat

Fender Silverface Twin

EHX Big Muff
Boss DS-1
Blackstar Distortion X
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez Delay
Digitech Whammy
maybe i shall. but do i remember ive been probably helping out people who have trouble with floyds longer that you have but **** it. post up the guide and you can probably get it stickied or put into a sticky
its a word document. I appreciate what your saying mate yeh but this is a simple walkthrough with diagrams n' stuff so if it helps people great! if not then kool at least i tried. When i just got as floyd all i got was people flaing me when i asked for help so i was just making it easier
Fender USA Strat

Fender Silverface Twin

EHX Big Muff
Boss DS-1
Blackstar Distortion X
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez Delay
Digitech Whammy
its cool gimme ur email addy and ill send it ya