here i go:

intro/outro

|---------------------0----------0-------------------------------------------------|
|--0-------0h1--------3----3-------3------3------0h3--------------0----------------|
|--0---0-------0------2------2-------2----0----------0---2---2------2--------------|
|--2-----2-------2----0--------0----------2--2-----------1-----1------1------------|
|--2--------------------------------------3----3---------2--------------0----------|
|--0--------------------------------------0--------------0-------------------------|

riff

|---0------------0------------------------0----------------------------------------|
|---0--------0---0------------------------0----0---0-------------------------------|
|---2----2---2---2------------------------0----0---0---0---------------------------|
|---2----2---2---2---2---2h4p2---0--------2----2---2---2---------------------------|
|---0----0---0-----------------4----------2----2---2---2---2---2h4p2----0----------|
|---0----0--------------------------------0----0-------0-------------4-------------|

|---0----0------0--0---0-0h3-0-0--0----0------0--0--0------------------------------|
|---3----3---3--3--3---3-3---3-3--0----0---0--0--0---0-----------------------------|
|---0----0---0--0--0---0-0---0-0--2----2---2--2--2----2----------------------------|
|---2----2---2--2--2---2-2---2-2--1----1---1--1--1---------------------------------|
|---3--------3--3------------3-3--2----2---2---------------------------------------|
|---0--------0---------------0----0--------0---------------------------------------|

what do you think? i think its great and all made by myself
Ya but we dont know how fast it is or if the intro is clean and the riff distorted or what so its hard to tell
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
i can see where its goin, tis nice :p
Founder Of The "Jimmy Page Stole All Of My Potential Riffs" Club PM To Join!.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Meh, I usually just buy them off the local shaman, unless I'm in the wilderness, where I rely on raw meat to raise my HP.
Quote by teo_huat
u should record it..

im a noob at a computer so how do i do that? shall i buy a special program?
Buying software would get you better sound than just donwloading some recording. That and equipment. Theres a couple of arguments going around as to which way to record. Plugging your amp right into your sound card or using a mike. I prefer using a mike because you get a more fuller sound, if you just plug it into your sound card, you'll eliminate most static and unwanted noise.
Quote by GuitarGuyScot
Buying software would get you better sound than just donwloading some recording. That and equipment. Theres a couple of arguments going around as to which way to record. Plugging your amp right into your sound card or using a mike. I prefer using a mike because you get a more fuller sound, if you just plug it into your sound card, you'll eliminate most static and unwanted noise.

so i should buy? cant i just record with something ive got? i dont wanna spend money
It's pretty nice. Although we don't have a clue on have fast and stuff, it's really cool in 120 beats(normal rate).

The riff could be better, but still it is good.

EDIT: And I think it should be called "Flying away to heaven"
Last edited by Scofield at Jun 1, 2006,
Quote by Scofield
It's pretty nice. Although we don't have a clue on have fast and stuff, it's really cool in 120 beats(normal rate).

The riff could be better, but still it is good.

EDIT: And I think it should be called "Flying away to heaven"

flying away to heaven cool.... thanks man.. if ownly i could record it somehow
Quote by sepp0vich
flying away to heaven cool.... thanks man.. if ownly i could record it somehow

Download Audioblast(or somethin') from here. Then use your microphone, phone, amplifier, whatever and connect it to the pc, then just play it and it will record in Audioblast.
Last edited by Scofield at Jun 4, 2006,