no not the greatest band ever. although the vivida vis demotape is one of my favorite folk albums.
they have a couple of good songs. Defiance, Ohio owns the **** out of them though.
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
Quote by whyvern
they have a couple of good songs. Defiance, Ohio owns the **** out of them though.

true dat.
the acoustic ep and as the eternal cowboy are good but searching for a former clarity isnt very good. whatever I think I'll check them out if I go to warped tour seeing as the selection of punk bands is kinda small(again).
Quote by LoudnSnotty138
no not the greatest band ever. although the vivida vis demotape is one of my favorite folk albums.

i couldnt stand against me beacause of that album

I just like the album reinventing axl rose
Quote by llanafreak44
i couldnt stand against me beacause of that album

I just like the album reinventing axl rose

dude vivda vis and S/T defined against me. they are the only albums with real passion.
ive never heard their stuff. whats a good song?
Quote by BGrem261
You are a very loving and smart carton of fries...

THE BOSS of the
Official Metal Gear and Metal Gear Solid Group

Click to join
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
when enough rednecks start talking about how awesome it is, that's when it's defined as classic rock.
Quote by caught22
ive never heard their stuff. whats a good song?

it matters on what you like. theyve played multiple styles. from honest folk songs about revolution to pop music.
Against Me! is my favorite band. Defiance, Ohio is also amazing though. I've been listening to their new album a lot recently. It's so ****ing good.
As the eternal cowboy and back are all great albums but I dont like the new one really.
I don't like them.
The Proverbial Mind Spread of The Primus Sucks Club. PM StratEnRegalia to join.
Originally posted by Draken
we're not nerds thank you very much i have a very respectable 40k imperial guard army.
AGAINST ME!!!!!! Rocks!!!!! I saw them live with Alkaline Trio, and they were AMAZING!
They've been my favorite band lately. "Cliche Guevara" is my favorite song. They've got a really unique sound, IMO. Great band, and awesome live.
i ****ing love them.

Pints of Guiness Make You Strong will always be one of my all time favorite songs punk or otherwise
Quote by trev913
RHCPhysco for the win.

Quote by rmr024
poop? i put it in a blender from time to time

Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM DorkusMalorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join.
Quote by Keegs22
I've only heard 'Don't Lose Touch'...can someone gimme the title of one of their folk songs?

Vivida vis

1. Tearing Down the Walls
2. Burning Bridges
3. In the Name of What
4. **** Stroll
5. Edenquest
6. This is Control
7. National Myth
8. Once Pure
9. Un-thought of Heroes

S/T

1. Haste Killed Creativity