Ive just got my hands on a Ran Invader, its awesome. Anyone heard of em? There a guitar company based in Poland. The guitar cost about £700 new but its easily as good as any high end Jackson I've played. The atention to detail and craftsmanship is out of this world. I like it so much Im gonna order an explorer as soon as I've got some more cash !

Check em out, there awesome !
well worth a look, I cant wait to get another. Where else can you get a hand-made guitar to your exact spec for less than a grand? And with such quality to !
They look freakin sweet. You've got to post pics of yours in the pics thread.
Quote by primusfan
It wasn't mean, it was Portuguese.

Master Saruwatari of the Pit Samurai Pm theguitarist to join

Membro do clube Português do UG.
RAN Guitars are quite sexy, I would if I could buy off them, I have a spec list of what I want if it ever came true...

Which I have temporarily lost...
---------------
VOX AD30VT
BOSS GT8

Want to build a Jackson, to be fairly freaking honest.

Quote by Kanthras
Put some crap in the hole, like something sticky. And liquid-ish.
deviantART: Click Here
Nice one, love the bridge.
---------------
VOX AD30VT
BOSS GT8

Want to build a Jackson, to be fairly freaking honest.

Quote by Kanthras
Put some crap in the hole, like something sticky. And liquid-ish.
deviantART: Click Here
*Def* had one. Haven't seen him in a while, but I would assume he still has it.
^ yep. i think someone over at HC got one recently too, I'm not sure if he's received it yet. They're supposed to be great. The only thing I didn't really like about the website was, they didn't seem to have too many options...

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I sent off for a qoute.

I can handle £700 fo'sho.
Quote by tubab0y
Woohoo, I love you Ped!
i've sent off for a quote for one lol, i'm thinking about asking for one for my 18th this year.

it would have
superstrat body
maple neckthru neck with maple fingerboard
mahogany body
quilt maple top
natural finish
bare knuckle miracle man pickups
wilkinson bridge, graphite nut and sperzel tuners!
Tunes, gear and other random stuff can be found in my "UG" profile if you click my name
you know RAN invader is just to weird a name for me.its like "hey i just got a sit standing guitar ......IT ROCKS" you know thats just weird
Quote by Pedricko
I sent off for a qoute.

I can handle £700 fo'sho.

they build jaguars?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Ive had 3 hours playin it last night and i dont like it. Is sounds really nice but i cant get on with the way it sits on the strap when im stood up. Im to used to les pauls and explorers. Back on ebay it goes, yours for £450 !
My Ran Invader on Ebay!
^ i think so. I think the dude from HC who ordered one was from the USA...
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
i have a Ran on order, cant wait to get it. Invader, quilted maple top, black to dark red burst, tremolo, and...28" scale. it might take a bit of getting used to, but it'll be great for low tunings.
link to the site anyone, i know im lazy, ill just look it up on google
sorry
Why did Pat Metheney cross the road? He didn't, his hair got in the way
--
Member #1 of Ibanez > You club. PM me to join
i want this
Why did Pat Metheney cross the road? He didn't, his hair got in the way
--
Member #1 of Ibanez > You club. PM me to join