My guitar finally came in today at lunch, woooot! It's a used Samick Gegg Benett Avion AV3, (wow, long name). First off it is absolutley a beautiful guitar, fit and finish second to none. I didn't get a chance to do much other than plug it in an make sure it works properly. I did play it enough to realize 2 things.

1. Everything works fine, except it needs new strings and a minor bridge adjustment to get the buzz out of the E string.

2. I suck at playing guitar! When I was playing it sounded like to cats fighting. Wow, I need some major practice.

Even though I suck, I'm really excited and love this guitar already. Would it be wrong if I slept with it tonight?
hmm i suppose nowadays casual sex is fine
go for it

just don't be too rough
and dont run if she gets pregnant
stick by your axe!
haha
Gibson SG (Heavily modded)
Fender USA Strat
Hohner 12 String-uber rare

Fender Silverface Twin

EHX Big Muff
Digitech badmonkey overdrive
Boss DS-1
Blackstar Distortion X
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez Delay
Digitech Whammy
use a condom
¤¤¤¤¤ ۩ ۝РЄŦĤ ۩ ¤¤¤¤¤
۩ ВŁĄÇĶŴĄŦЄŖ РĄŖĶ ۩

Quote by deadskinmask
I think you should listen to Bodom_Shredder7.

Quote by xolax
Listen to Bodom_Shredder, he knows what hes talking about

Quote by Alucard II
Bodom Shredder was right

SevenLastWordsOfChrist
I like how every post here has been about the "Would it be wrong if I slept with it tonight?" comment.

Your guitar sounds and looks nice, how does it sound? You make it sound like you've never played before, is this your first guitar? How much did you pay?
I've tried that guitar and IMO, it's as good as any Epiphone. I enjoyed plkaying it very much IMO, they actually sound better than most Epis because of their mahogany bodies. The pickups are only so-so, but the rest of the gutiar is fantastic.
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Rig:Marshall JVM410H + Marshall 1960A, Boss Noise Suppressor
Quote by Inahrima
Remember to use lube if you dont want a torn rectum

I've been imitated so well I've heard people copy my mistakes.
- Jimi Hendrix
Quote by hardrock1315
I like how every post here has been about the "Would it be wrong if I slept with it tonight?" comment.

Your guitar sounds and looks nice, how does it sound? You make it sound like you've never played before, is this your first guitar? How much did you pay?

I was thinking the same thing. lol

The guitar sounds very fat to me, but I haven't had but a couple of mintes on it at lunch. I'm having some amp issues so I got to get that cleaned up before I can really comment on the sound. This sins't my first guitar but might as well be. my last was a BC Rich Ironbird NJ Series back in the late 80's. I traded it and my amp for a paint job on my 71 challenger. I havn't played since then and wasn't that good to begin with. I got the guitar off ebay for 163 delivered. Heres a link to the listing.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7415189988&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1
Quote by Crunchmeister
I've tried that guitar and IMO, it's as good as any Epiphone. I enjoyed plkaying it very much IMO, they actually sound better than most Epis because of their mahogany bodies. The pickups are only so-so, but the rest of the gutiar is fantastic.

The guitar looks and feels of very high quality. I cna't wait to see how it plays with new strings and a better set up.