Hello guys!

I want a good practice amp at the range of ~300$. I play alot of metal, and I've got told that my Behringer vintager ac112 is not the best for that purpose. I also play in a band, but mostly softer stuff (I use my behringer for that, or the amps at the practice room). I own a Ibanze Gio.

Now I want to buy a good practice amp so I can enjoy some really good metal-sound. It doesn't have to be good for gigs, all I want it for is to get a good sound in my bedroom while practicing / playing. I can spend around 300$ at the moment. Thanks in advance
Roland Cube 30. Already meantioned. It's a great amp, and can get a good metal sound.
~~One Off Custom Strat~~
- 3 piece alder body
- Maple on rosewood 21 fret neck
- '82 Fender pickups

~~'92 Toyota Supra~~

- 1JZ-GTE (TT, front mount intercooler, 15~psi)
- Tuned on 93 octane
- HKS 3" exhaust
Yea, I was gonna mention the Roland Cubes, they've got a great metal sound on them for a practice amp.

Beaten to it twice though *sulks*
Yup to all of those, a Roland Cube would suit you greatly.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
you could try a Fender Champion 300...very good for metal but also for other stuff like blues or classic rock.. i can get a really nice sound from it.. (especially the classic metallica mid-scoop tone)
Thanks for your advices, I'll call a loca guitar center if they have a roland cube in stock. Any more advices?
^The Roland cube is a lot better, the Marshall isn't too great.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
any one disagree that MGs are the worst amp in production? (not including first act or anything like that)

cube 30 is a nice practice amp
-Mike
My nearest Guitar-shop sells the Roland Cube 30 for 300$, I'll try it out there as soons as possible and I guess I'll probably buy it thanks guys!
Try it out at the shop and then buy online. online its 239 for a cube
I traded in my Real Books for Robbins and Cotran Pathology Textbooks