Hey guys..
I wanna build my own guitar, but althought i do have experience with wood working carving and shapping, i have none in guitar neack building.. and i dont wanna build a crooked guitar.. cause thats a waste..

Anyways.. i foudn one site that sold prefabricated necks for neck thru builds.. but the fret board and inlays are all prefabricated which i dont like..
Im very anal about the way the neck feels so i dont want anything generic, anyways.. my question is is there anywhere i could find a prefabricated neck thru neck, but without a finished fretboard ??

Thanks
Bleh.
Odds are that the prefabricated fretboard and stuff aren't already fixed to the neck, so you can probably just use the neck and make your own fretboard. I could be wrong, but the fretboard can come off, right?
Quote by Powerhouse
I was in a nu-metal band when I was 15. I hated the top 3 strings (G,B, and E). I wondered why guitars even had them.
you can take off the old fret boarg with a heat gun(to melt the glue) , some small wedges, and a bit of patience
sex
Drugs
and rock and roll
Quote by Viciousxp

Im very anal

lmao
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Beating the elderly is a big favourite of mine. Also, pushing kids over and kicking pregnant women in the womb is fun.

Right now we're called 'Various Artists' just to fuck over people with iPods
umm.. i beleive it is fully glued on or wtv already .. i would have to rip it off wouldnt I ?
Bleh.
Another thing is im a fan of mahogany, so i would like the neck to be made of mahogany..
Bleh.
exactly.. do you know where i could find one..
like all i wanna do is shape the body and the headstock.. and finish up my own electronics and ****..
Bleh.