Check this out, i used a toneport for this straight out the box first recording using it. What you think? is the playing ok? i did drums and guitar here so crit it all! Its only a short recording i will finish it maybe in a few weeks but i have no time at the moment just thought i would throw this up for crits, no vox as of yet but i dont wana ruin it, im no howard jones.

http://dockndlauren.dmusic.com/
That was really cool, well played... I liked the pinch harmonics especially. I'd like to hear the whole thing.
Quote by Heid
More realistically....I once tried to give myself head....I gave myself a sore neck and a loss of pride...
LISTEN TO ME PLAY!
Sounds good, but the pinch harmonics are just a little late, I think.
Originally Posted by sadistic_monkey
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?

My Gear:
Ibanez Rg320DX (81/85)
Alvarez Classic Electric
B-52 AT-100
Roland Cube 15
Marshall Avt Cab
Crate Blue Voodoo Cab (V30's)
One of them is a little late but i think its all good, im working on the rest of the song but if somebody reckons they can sing it theyre are more than welcome to try? anybody up for it?
hmm, somethins up with the pinch harmonics.
Bugera 333XL
Epiphone SG
Ibanez Flanger
Shitty casette Recorder
Crate RFX 120

Member of the Bugera Users Militia
Quote by blind78
hmm, somethins up with the pinch harmonics.

they're not the right note and there's no vibrato.

i have a version of this on youtube and dmusic i think...
Dude, that sounded great. And that was just a guitar through the toneport?
My Gear
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Washburn X50PROFE
Crate FXT120
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Dunlop Crybaby from Hell
Line 6 Gear Box (for recording)

My Music
That was my cheap yamaha pacifica straight through the toneport, just using the line 6 treadplate amp model! straight out the box in, first amp model i used and just recorded. its so easy and it sounds great.... since then i have bought some new line 6 kit for recording becuase its incredible some of the stuff you can do for only £80 ($160)??!!
Quote by kyle_afi
You could picture the girl your weiner is in taking a massive dump?
This ounds tight man! I agree, there's something up with the harmonics. Great to see somebody play with a Pacifica. Those guitars are awesome.
Guitar rig
Schecter C-1 Classic
Boss GT-8
Mesa 50/50 Power Amp

Synth Rig
M-Audio Oxygen 61
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro
Reason 4.0
FL Studio 8