what are some good songs to play for tapping, ive got crazy train of course but anyone know of any other good songs? i cant think of anything lol, its too hot, 90 F/ 35 C here
the fast solo to 'one' by metallica,
or midnight by joe satriani

AND SO I WATCH YOU FROM AFAR

lol yer Eruption is the obvious one, its a nice one to learn as well, takes a bit of time to really get tight. Well worth it tho. Apart from the Van Halen stuff i'd also look at some of Joe Satriani's he's got a way different style and gets some awesome tapping 'chord things' which are fun, and the other less well known guy for tapping would be Wes Borland, he's got a some pretty cool stuff. All i can advise is just take a good listen.
Actually, I thought it'd be hard too, but after I decided I'd try to learn it, I discovered it was much easier than I anticipated. Maybe it'll be the same for you.
some people are probably going to disagree with me on this but the solo from in too deep by sum 41 is a great peice of tapping
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
lol I agree with TommyT that "In Too Deep" solo is a guilty pleasure of mine, short but sweet. Others include "Thing that should not be" - Metallica (STFU, I tap it lol)
Originally Posted by Teleprompters
people taking dumps in my guitar case
Ugghh...Midnight, that song sounds sooo difficult, and it requires you tapping with both hands as opposed to anchoring one and tapping with the other..you know what, I'm gonna learn it!!!
Originally Posted by Teleprompters
people taking dumps in my guitar case