this isnt really about me, i just had this idea pop into my head about someone liking someone else yet arent able to say it...... anyway let me know what you think thanks. also i am haveing a hard time wiht a good title a little help on that would also be really grateful.

Unspoken
I?ve been all the places
That I?ve ever dreamed of
I?ve seen all the things
One man wishes to see
But there?s one thing I don?t have
Just one thing I wish for
But I cant tell you
I know it cant be true

Chorus
I have to walk away once again
The long way home
Now seems my friend
All to familiar
All to regretful
The words escape me
But I cant let it be

But for some reason
That I cant point at
The words out my mouth
Are empty and flat
When I look at you
I remember what was
I want it back
But we?ve got nothing left

Chorus
The long way home
Now seems my friend
All to familiar
All to regretful
The words escape me
But I cant let it be

I cannot let it go
Please just once again
My lonely thought
Cannot dine no more
My feelings aren?t changed
I just can?t say
What I believe
Without sounding afraid

Chorus
The long way home
Now seems my friend
All to familiar
All to regretful
The words escape me
But I cant let it be
Ba Da Ba Ba Ba Ba I'm Lovin' it! This sums up my feelings of this song, I like how you got the point out of what you wanted to say, but kept it nice and simple, easy to understand. The first verse is easy enough to understand, with out going over the edge. Its good. The chorus is quite simple, yet is the most effective point of this song, it shows good creativity but it also shows that your percpicacity isn't large. The next verse is beautiful, I love lines 3 and 4, they just seem so unique and creative. The next verse following this is weak though, it just goes away from the whole idea you were making before. Change it. Overall it seems pretty well written. 9/10 for you my lad. Can I suggest "Stem The Tide" for a title? If you could return the favour on one fo my peices it would be greeted with open arms. Try "Soulfly", the links in my sig. Thanks.
If The Archers Bows Have Broken, Then I Hope To God They Know How To Fight.