and i desperately need one soon because what i'm using just isnt enough. and this is the part that almost every single one of you guys will laugh at. my budget is 270.

ok so now whoever isn't hysterical laughing or extremely fustrated with UG noobs can give me some input on what to do. i have an ibanez tone blaster 100w 2 12' and i have it wired so i can plug a head into the speakers...but i just dont know what head to get.

i play alot of metal. i'm in metal band. i listen to metallica, dream theater, killswitch engage, black sabbath, **** like that. i love crispy clean tones too by the way. thanks in advance.
You probably looking at a used head....
College. ... ? . !!
There's no need to talk when we have medicine.
Quote by Righteous
Is that Chuck Norris in your avator? I never thought of him as a shredder really... a shredder of bodies maybe.

Member: "I died a little inside when Steve Irwin died...RIP" club. Put in your sig to join

Self Proclaimed Master of Typos
what currency?
Tunes, gear and other random stuff can be found in my "UG" profile if you click my name
not tube and not a good head...then again 270 is rock bottom.def look into used heads again. maybe youll get lucky
^^^ out of those look into the peaveys, the VTM 1st.
Ovation Celebrity
MIJ STRAT
Ibanez Prestige S1220WNF
modded Ibanez GAX75
Fender tuner-DIGITECH EX-7-BOSS SD1-Ibanez CF7-Tech 21 TM 60
(LOOP)Boss DD20(Loop)
My soundclick page