if you change the height of your pickups by loosening or tightening the screws, what really changes?
does the sound change?
and is there is a way to have distortion on but not have it sound as distorted and stufff by changing the height of it? if so, do you lower it or higher it
ive tired it. and i lower them and it sounded much less distorted.i higherd(?)them and it sounded much gainier and distorted
course it depends if u like midgets or giants.i prefer giants cuz there stronger and heavier.midgets are like to nice and short not dirty like i like u know.?!.?!.?!
Just don't put them too close or else you'll choke off the vibration of your strings.
Hi, I'm Peter
when i put it high up, the distortion sounds real good, but the cleans suck so much ass
but lower them, u get a dark distorted sound (i like it, it depends on the personality) and the cleans get alot less twangy and sh*tty
close and u get more "bite"
too close and u lose sustain and the sound gets muddy.
too far and u lose volume. (all like said, sorta)

if u need more bass lift the bass side, or the bass side poles.
if u need more treble lift that side closer or raise that sides poles.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Quote by nopoleon779467
course it depends if u like midgets or giants.i prefer giants cuz there stronger and heavier.midgets are like to nice and short not dirty like i like u know.?!.?!.?!

holy crap i just saw that .i posted it in the wrong thread sorry.lol.well bye.