they are little known but their new cd is amazing

Check it out
Hey Italy

Under Fire

Such A Terrible Trend

Nightmare

Our Revolution
Last edited by DrNick64 at May 30, 2006,
They were on a sampler I got ages ago, nothing that particularly made them stand out to be honest.
Sydney is one of my favorite song. theyre a pretty okay band i suppose.
Quote by Lukeisonfire
well your cool you have a taste in music but anyone else....

Member of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club. PM blues_rocker or greendayguitar to join.
Member number 5 of THE OFFICIAL UG TRANSFORMERS CLUB
Jazz
p.m. D. Rice to get number/ranking
Last edited by Thania at May 31, 2006,
they're on drive thru aren't they?

but i've never really liked them and don't plan wasting my money on their new record.
Quote by Jaret Reddick
wake me up when september ends makes me cry evry time!

emos forever
:-(
I just listened to them for the first time a couple of days back and I must say I was impressed. I think the song was called something like Nightmare.
Quote by bjoern_swe
my mom found me sitting in the kitchen, eating Corn Flakes from the floor. when she asked me what I was doing, I just roared at her and ran up to my room.

George Foreman Grill Appreciation Society
Yeah "A Writers Reference" was ok but "The Inevitability of A Strange World" is amazing. Buy the whole thing you wont be disapointed.
I've listened to them for a while, and I think they're really good. Their lead guitarist, Chris, I think, is insane. They put on an awesoem live show. I think overall, the new album's good, but I think there's a few weak songs. The first four (Nightmare, Our Revolution, Under Fire, and Anthem For Tonight) are amazing. The rest of the album is solid, but not a whole lot stands out. I think I really took notice of them because they have some really good guitar parts. Yeah, good band