Do they make Wah-Wah pedals specifically for basses, and if not, would using a guitar wah hurt any?
yes they do make wah's specifically for bass, most famously Morley's dual bass wah and the dunlop Crybaby 105Q bass wah.

Using a guitar wah wouldnt hurt any, it would just probably suck more as its set up for the sound range of a guitar. However, the Ibanez Sweeping Demon supposively makes a good bass wah despite being a guitar wah. I'm interested in acquiring one, myself.
Quote by casualty01
the RIAA can't shut us down, interpol can't shut us down. the U.S. gov't can't shut us down and CERTAINLY not YOU can shut us down.

BA in Music theory
MusicMan Bongo, SUB -> Orange Terror 1000 stack

Quote by waterproofpie
it's a UtBDan sandwich. Awwww yeah!
^Weeping Demon, bro.

And it's a wah wah pedal that is set up for high (gutiar) or low (baritone guitar or bass) frequences, much like the Dimebag Darrell which can have your frequencies go up to the bright guitar tones or low bass wah.
haha
i know this is really pathetic...but i dont want to start a short thread...but are there any differences between normal Wah Wahs and the Dunlop Bass Wah...cuz they're really expensive and i want a Wah Wah
^define normal wah wah
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
Quote by h0d0g
i know this is really pathetic...but i dont want to start a short thread...but are there any differences between normal Wah Wahs and the Dunlop Bass Wah...cuz they're really expensive and i want a Wah Wah

Yes there is alot of difference, my guitarist friend has a standard dunlop cry baby, trying it through my bass it simply sucks all tone out of of it and sounds like crap. however the bass crybaby loses little to no tone at all.
Gear

Fender Geddy Lee Jazz
Fender MIA Precision
Musicman Bongo
Boss TU-2
EBS TD650
EBS ProLine 2x10 x 2
MORLEY !!!
..yeah most morleys work well with bass (cant really think of any which suck on a bass)
haha...
Quote by mong12345
playtypus you save the day again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote by platypus
MORLEY !!!
..yeah most morleys work well with bass (cant really think of any which suck on a bass)

yea, ive had my morley for 2 months now and love it.
Quote by Mr. T
"Mr. T defines love as the reluctance to murder. If you're still alive, it's because Mr. T loves you."
how much U.S. $ would i be lookin at for a good wha? (sorry i'm not trying to hijack your thread)
M374L

Quote by happytimeharry
This is why I'm proud to be an American. Keep your free health care. We get free boxes...

Quickstrike of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

Bass Militia's Resident Viking PM jazz_rock_feel
Quote by UtBDan
yes they do make wah's specifically for bass, most famously Morley's dual bass wah and the dunlop Crybaby 105Q bass wah.

Using a guitar wah wouldnt hurt any, it would just probably suck more as its set up for the sound range of a guitar. However, the Ibanez Sweeping Demon supposively makes a good bass wah despite being a guitar wah. I'm interested in acquiring one, myself.

The Weeping Demon has a switch that sets it from bass to guitar wah.