can you install an original floyd rose on a archtop? and can you put dot inlays on an already installed neck? (schecter c-1 elite)
^Floyd, no. You need the whole trem cavity thing, that'd be way to hard. If you want a trem, a bigsby is basically the only option.

And for the inlays, yep.
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.
ya i wouldn't mind routing for the floyd. but i heard somebody say that you can't install a floyd rose on an archtoped guitar. and that u can't install inlays on an already installed neck
^It just plain wouldn't work, it's hollow inside, there wouldn't be a strong enough base for the trem, and you'd have to go all the way through the guitar to get spring access, and do all kinds of stuff. Not worth it.
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.
nonono i mena carved top. it's a solid body, my bad. i was talking about the schecter c-1 elite
possible, anything is possible...worth it, probably not, by the time you routed the top and bottom for the bridge, spring block, and spring cavity, Not to mention rerouted the ground strap to the spring cavity, and hopefully managed not to screw up any of the wiring in the mean time, you basically dont even have the C-1 anymore...

the inlays are another story, you can (and this is put in veeery simple vauge terms) take the neck off, use a drill press to drill out where you want your inlays, glue em in , cut/sand em smoothe and your basically done

www.stewmac.com has everything you'd need for that
"insert witty somewhat racial, innapropriate, degrading comment here"