is teddy geiger the new john mayer cuz thats what everybody is saying cuz personally i dont see whats so great about him and personally i think geigers music sux i just want u guyss opinion
Based on your grammatical skills, I assume "everyone" who is saying he's the new John Mayer is in 7th grade.
Quote by pratt121
Based on your grammatical skills, I assume "everyone" who is saying he's the new John Mayer is in 7th grade.

no is it wrong that i dont type out everything? who are you my mom? or a transvestite? or maybe your neither maybe your a lonely guy that sits in your basement every friday night?
One: Teddy Geiger does suck. Just my opinion and he's trying to milk his one single for all it's worth
Two: Maybe the old John Mayer but he's doing better stuff in his Trio now.
Three: Just type correctly, it's easy.
Quote by vintage x metal
idk if my vagina can handle all of this at once.

Quote by hazzmatazz
It's a good time too stop when you start ejaculating air, right?

Quote by frankv
I've been raping my left hand
Quote by eridani
no is it wrong that i dont type out everything? who are you my mom? or a transvestite? or maybe your neither maybe your a lonely guy that sits in your basement every friday night?

Nice.

I just commented that you sound like an idiot. And you do.

And the fact that I think you do doesn't make me your mom, a tranny, or some lonely guy, so I'm not sure where you got all that, but hey. Good comeback.