Hey, I currently own a GRG270DX, i'm luvin it. Now, when i gt another guitar, i would prefer another Ibanez. So, I would like u guys out there to suggest the best from the S, SZ and RG series. From there help me choose 1 from these 3 series. I'm a floyd rose freak, so preferbally I would only want a floyd rose, but other types of bridges are ok.

If it helps, I play LedZep, GNR, Deep purple, Metallica, Creed, Alter bridge, jimi hendrix, clapton, almost everything u can mention from the world of rock, classic to modern, a bit of heavy metal and juz a BIT of punk rock too. So i'm lookin 4 something quite versatile.

Ur suggestions would be very helpful in makin my selection.........
"Well, yeah, sometimes I get a little too creative."
~Bruce Dickinson~

-------------------------
"Various equipments"
you play basicall all the same stuff as me man. I have a RG320FM and its perfect for everything i play.
I go bass pickup for hendrix/zeppelin mainly and the othe rpickups for anything else. Yeh i find that the guitar is perfect for what i play and yeh we play the same stuff so it should be good, but give it a few tries at the store first.
Im not actually emo... actually i hate emos. i made this sign in when emo wasn RIPPY RIPPY SLIT SLIT!
Hey, where in Malaysia do you live man? I hope not KL cause Bentleys is **** for getting your guitar ordered in lol. Im currently stuck on a LOW end GRX40 (22 fret, FAT10, HSS), I played the RG320FM and I loved it and I would recommend it to you.
Hey kenneth, do you know that bentley has formed a new forum, check it out, you can ask for prices there. And for ur guitar recommendation, what is ur budget? The RG321MH isnt sold there, if you want you should call them and order. Others are all filthy expensive, cept the S470, which is around RM1200, it has a really good trem. And the RG1570 is around RM3000+, so i doubt that ur father will lend you that kinda cash...
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
S series i suggest the S470 or S470DXQM depending on wheather or not you want a maple top. for SZ series i suggest SZ520 or SZ320 made before 2006. but if you dont mind an all mahogany body then a new SZ320 will be fine. and i dont know much, nor like, the RG series so i cant really recomend anything based on my liking/experience with it.
Yo madpickin, thanks.....and ankit panda, i'm from Kluang, Johor. I hv no choice, bentley is the distributer, and it is easier to get any model from him..........thats the ****ed up part.....
~Bruce Dickinson~

"Various equipments"
And hey don mind the budget, i'll save money and combine with a bit of my parents.....
~Bruce Dickinson~

"Various equipments"
How rich are you, you're only in form 5 and ur thinking of getting a prestige....meh....
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
Quote by madpickin03
How rich are you, you're only in form 5 and ur thinking of getting a prestige....meh....

Hey i'm in form 4....nad i'm nt gettin a prestige, no way i can afford that....the RG320FM sounds affordable...........
~Bruce Dickinson~

"Various equipments"
Dont get it, the Edge III doesnt hold tunings so well. The knife edges wears off quick.
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
I personally own an RG321 and an RG1570, both of which I would recommend to anyone. Obviously, the 321 is much more affordable, but it doesn't have the floyd rose. You can't go wrong with either of those guitars.
s470 all the way man, i have one and i would not let it go! EVER! I have had someone offer me the same price as i bought it for and i said NO ****I N WAY! There is no chance i would let this guitar out of my sight!

Great pickups aswell, see alot of people say they suck but from my experience they are ok! If you dont like them then they are easy to upgrade to dimarzios or whateva you prefer!

Good ZR trem aswell the thing just wont go out of tune!! No matter how many dives or squeals i do!

Above all its not expensive! Great sound, great versatility

BUY IT NOW!! lol
Gibson SG (Heavily modded)
Fender USA Strat
Hohner 12 String-uber rare

Fender Silverface Twin

EHX Big Muff
Digitech badmonkey overdrive
Boss DS-1
Blackstar Distortion X
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez Delay
Digitech Whammy
Quote by ibanez4life SZ!
If you will be changing tunings, do not get a trem. It will be a pain in the but.

I'd look into the SZ series! Amazing guitar, very versatile, and play like a very very very high end guitar. Easily worth its price tag.

I Second that.
Hmmmmm......sz looks sweet, i checked out the website, now comparitively, the more versatile one, RG321 or RG320FM or guitars from the sz series.......
~Bruce Dickinson~

"Various equipments"
Quote by ibanez4life SZ!
If you will be changing tunings, do not get a trem. It will be a pain in the but.

I'd look into the SZ series! Amazing guitar, very versatile, and play like a very very very high end guitar. Easily worth its price tag.

Yeah, I'd trust any guitar Marty Friedman uses.
Quote by kennethdave
Hmmmmm......sz looks sweet, i checked out the website, now comparitively, the more versatile one, RG321 or RG320FM or guitars from the sz series.......

SZ series the best. the RG320FM has a crappy trem, the RG321 is a solid guitar, but it cant hold its own compared to a SZ. defentally go for one of those.