So, I've made this intro:

e|---------------------------------------------------|
B|---------------------------------------------------|
G|0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0|
D|2-2-2-2-2-2-2-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-5-5-4-3-2|
A|2-2-2-2-2-2-2-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-5-5-4-3-2|
E|0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0|

Yes, I know it looks wierd and simple, but it really isn't that bad.

Anyways, I'm looking for a name for the song. It is currently called "Artificial Intelligence". The band is called "Artificial", so I thought the first song should be called something with Artificial. The band consists of me, my Fender G-DEC amp and.... That's it really.

So, do you guys have any other suggestions for a song name? Cuz I'd really appreciate that.
nah, give up now, and save yourself persecution.

Trust me, if your music is that easy, no matter how good it is, there will always be the mother fuckers who will flame on you just because you make easy riffs, than they assume you can't play guitar, just like the fags who hate Blink or green day, even tho there music rocks.

sry, its the sad truth about some of the bitces here at UG
Quote by heartion

Trust me, if your music is that easy, no matter how good it is, there will always be the mother fuckers who will flame on you just because you make easy riffs, than they assume you can't play guitar, just like the fags who hate Blink or green day, even tho there music rocks.

I know. There will always be some of those. But please, do remember this is one of my first songs! Like, I bet Paul McCartney's first song was easy and simple too.
So, those "mother fuckers" can flame as much as they want at this time. I can make a bet with you. That in 5 years, the majority will like my music. If yes, you owe me a tab, if no, I owe you 2 tabs. Of songs of your choice. And if they say I can't play guitar, I'll record something, and then let them record something, then put it on UG and see which one they like best, right? Then we will find out who can't play a guitar here.
Last edited by Scofield at May 31, 2006,
very full of ya self mate...no offence. But saying stuff like in 5 years people will like my music and stuff....good to be confident...but not over confident.

And for the tab...i dont like it. Its very simple...doesnt sound good...and thats about it.
Sweet.
Quote by Scofield
I know. There will always be some of those. But please, do remember this is one of my first songs! Like, I bet Paul McCartney's first song was easy and simple too.
So, those "mother fuckers" can flame as much as they want at this time. I can make a bet with you. That in 5 years, the majority will like my music. If yes, you owe me a tab, if no, I owe you 2 tabs. Of songs of your choice. And if they say I can't play guitar, I'll record something, and then let them record something, then put it on UG and see which one they like best, right? Then we will find out who can't play a guitar here.

Paul McCartney's music is still simple.

Also, 5 years is an extremely long time to develop your sound and compositional skills. I know I've improved a ton in a matter of months. Even if you do compose amazingly comlpex music, people still don't have to like it. As long as something is semi-original and just sounds good, then a majority of people will like it.

That being said. This is just boring. Not much here to judge. It's just an intro.
Quote by heartion

And how old are you, 9. Like all the other people that like Blink and green day. You dont understand real music you just listen what sounds good.

With that pesky F***er outta the way.

The song its so simple it hurts and it sound horrid
Quote by unfathomable_bo
Well it isnt hard to bend a string that has the tension of a piece of well cooked spaghetti, especially when you have hands like goalkeeper gloves

My songs: (more to come) (C4C's)
Screams fell silent underneath the black sun