create your own pedal ideas here are a few

pick scraper: makes the sound of a pick scraping but with different pitch

string effect: lets you choose what string the effect works on, and it will only be on that string(s) while its on
also a harmonising screech pedal would be awesome.as long as it could get even higher pitched then dime in the end of cemetary gates......then it would ROCK!!!!!
i know this is off subjest but sadistic mokey how do you like you boss ph-3 im thinking of getting one but i want to here from someone who has it
Quote by sadistic_monkey
A combo of a Whammy pedal and a Wah pedal would be kinda cool.

theres an old digitech pedal that does that
Quote by nopoleon779467
the FARTernater3000.........makes the sound of the string farting ..only works on three bottom strings

No, that's called buying a 7-string guitar and tuning down 2-3 full steps.
- FJ

Quote by Landover Baptist Church
If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.

The EQarzer: By pushing the pedal up an down an eight-dial Equalizer is randomly changed, plus it adds a wah effect.

The MCKly4000: Makes each note sound like someone saying "M'kay" - now you know where the name comes from
Already Exist but is discountinued, and now cost upwards of $200

Boss Slow Gear SG-1
Makes the guitar have an attack delay so it sounds more like
a synthesizer. Sounds really awesome, my friend had one but
destroyed it ~_~ They stopped making these back in 1982

I want one bad
A volume swell pedal that worked on every pick hit. It'd be wierd to make though. But I wish I could swell each individual string in a chord, with delay and reverb on. Then move on to another, so the first would still be swelling in while the second starts from scratch. Because now when I do it, It starts from the volume the first chords on : /.

Not fantasy, but that pad on mat bellamy's guitar is the gear dreams are made of. If I have to sell my car im going to get one of those someday.

A synth pedal that'd make my guitar sound like a saxaphone, trumpet, piano or Marimba.

Not sure if the whammy pedal does it, But a pedal thats like a wah. The more you push down the higher the pitch bends.
Quote by boardsofcanada
^^

<_<
~Bass'-play-er.

The #1 member of the club that isn't terribly predjudiced against emo. Get over yourselves.
PM me, or just say # x
And part of Fortysix and twos Defenders of Emo club.

" Zach_F I love you for that."
Is there a pedal that allows you to make your guitar sound like a different instrument? Like a piano or a flute or something ... like on keyboards where you can change the instrument? That would be soo cool.
Quote by bouncingbassist
Is there a pedal that allows you to make your guitar sound like a different instrument? Like a piano or a flute or something ... like on keyboards where you can change the instrument? That would be soo cool.

Roland guitar synth can do that I think, or some synths/keyboard let you put audio sources into them.
My "Rig":

Fender American Telecaster
Boss OD-2
EHX Small Clone
EHX SMM avec HAZARAI
Quote by Metal/Guitarist
string effect: lets you choose what string the effect works on, and it will only be on that string(s) while its on

actually Gibson is developping a guitar which has some sort of separation of strings...
http://www.gibsondigital.com/

it's not ment to use this technology for effects, but why not in the nearby future?

EDIT : wait it is possible! you can have a separate amp for every string! (a little whacko though, but still cool if you have too much cash )
Last edited by JorisBlack at May 31, 2006,
Quote by Metal/Guitarist
create your own pedal ideas here are a few

pick scraper: makes the sound of a pick scraping but with different pitch

Gibson makes a guitar with a "digital pickup" that allows you to get different sounds on each string.

I would like something that attaches to your right hand and allows you to waves your hand over the pickups to get them to sound. And don't tell me about the eBow, that thing doesn't work that well.
Quote by bouncingbassist

on the digitech the weapon pedal there is a sitar simulator
Quote by Soma3009
I came up with this kick ass riff on my ukelele when I was 12. Find out two years later, it was smoke on the water. Got my hopes and dreams killed..

Quote by saintjimmy99
you used the right form of "their!" i commend you sir!

a pedal that when you pick and solo, it comes out faster that when you picked it, not like delay, but speeds up your picking.

I know this is physically impossible, you cant have sound come out faster than actually picking it, but wouldnt it be cool.
This is how you keep a blonde busy for hours!
Click Here

Quote by gsr2k6
My gf tryed to click your sig link and then asked me why it wouldnt work .

Oh.. wait....
A pedal that lets you replicate the weird sounds Steve Vai does, particularly from Kill The Guy With The Ball. That's like a harmonizer, wah, Digitech Whammy used as an octave, and phaser at the beginning. Plus, he's using his Floyd.