I'm looking at the KH 602 and the M 400. The only real difference is that the KH 602 has an original Floyd Rosem and the M 400 has a licensed Floyd Rose. Is it worth paying another $350 for the KH 602?
There are more differences than just the bridge. The KH-602 is maple neck thru contruction. The M-400 has a set-thru neck in an alder body. The control configuration is also different, but that's a really minor thing IMO.

However, I'm not fond of the sound of EMGs in alder bodies on bolt-on and set necks. They sound great in alder guitars with a maple neck-thru construction where the entire center of the body is maple and the body wings are alder. Set-thru is basically just a set neck with a greatly extended neck pocket. I'm not sure what kind of sound difference it would make.

In terms of quality, feel, and playability and for looks, they're pretty much the same though. I'd say that you should try them both out and see what sounds better to you.
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Rig:Marshall JVM410H + Marshall 1960A, Boss Noise Suppressor
Are there any other guitars by ESP that I should check out? My local store will order a few guitars for me to try, so which should I ask for?
Quote by Danno13
No. An OFR costs $150.

you're thinking fo the Mh-400 danno.
I traded in my Real Books for Robbins and Cotran Pathology Textbooks
^No, the M400 has a trem as well, and I think it's the same model as the one on the MH.
Quote by wyldewon
Are there any other guitars by ESP that I should check out? My local store will order a few guitars for me to try, so which should I ask for?

viper standard series, eclipse II, M-II neck thru