Right now im looking for a new guitar

I need mahogany body, and EMGs, hardtail

price neeeds to be under 700 bucks

Right now im looking at this http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Schecter-C1-Hellraiser-Electric-Guitar?sku=513105
and this http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/ESP-LTD-MH400NT-Electric-Guitar-?sku=516685

Also i thought about putting some emgs in a rg321, but i dont like the colors that it comes in

(Yes, i know that BKs are better, but i do not have access to them)
the hellraiser from your options. I really dont like dual 81's as much as 81/85
I traded in my Real Books for Robbins and Cotran Pathology Textbooks
I would definitely go for the Schecter Hellraiser (or the Jolly Roger ).

Great quality for the price.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
I'd go with the c-1, the 81/85 setup is fairly badass.
The Don of the UG Mafia, PM me to join the family.

General of the Rage Against the Myspace Club, PM me to enlist.

Member #2 of the 'Shut the fuck up and respect other people's music' Club.' PM TheGospelOfRob to join.
Quote by mexican_shred
the hellraiser from your options. I really dont like dual 81's as much as 81/85

any other suggestions in the price range?
im gonna second the hellraiser....
Member #5 of the I <3 Schecter's Club-PM Schecter-06 to join
"Member of the Guitarists that wished they could sing because they would make fantastic frontmen club"-Pm Davidian to join
nothing really. the other ltd 400 series is the only thing i can think about but the Schecter IMO is still a bit better than those
I traded in my Real Books for Robbins and Cotran Pathology Textbooks
The first guitar looks to be your best option. I've tried a bunch of schecters and I really like them, they just don't have the sound I want. Why do you have to have EMGs in it anyway? Can't you just buy any dual humbucker guitar and replace the pickups?
Quote by John Mayer
"'What do you do when you've seen the most stupendous, stunning, earth-shattering show of all time?' Uh...I dunno...stop using hyperbole?"

UG 83