Hi i'm looking at a new amp for performing with.
I currently have a Roland Cube 15.
The gigs i'm doing are for between 200 to 300 people.
Should i be looking at valve or solid state?
I play a mixture of classic rock, metal and indie.
I have a budget of 300 pounds.
try finding a used Marshall DSL 401. new its about 350 pounds. used you can prob find one for 300
I traded in my Real Books for Robbins and Cotran Pathology Textbooks
Last edited by mexican_shred at May 31, 2006,
It's called a dsl 401 mate. Great amp
Good luck

Quote by Skraeling86
That's a lot of booze. Frankly, I'm impressed. You're of a stronger timber than the average man, jimbob! Hail you.

Quote by Bubban
Yes you should go to a doctor, fucking moron. We can't do anything about your hemorrhoid.

Btw how many watts is this amp?
Last edited by dwally89 at May 31, 2006,