ok well my old old old old friend had a les paul with a wammy bar on it . . . what is the name of the bridge or w.e you got to put on it to have 1. I dont talk 2 the kid anymore so i seek help from the pros lol anyways can someone please help i want 1 sooo bad ;]
Look into Statsbar and then maybe some English lessons.
Breakfast; the most importent drink of the day.
^ Its Stetsbar buddy.

I've been looking into installing a tremolo system on my Les Paul as well and I am thinking about getting a Stetsbar or a Bigsby.
Last edited by Alex S. at May 31, 2006,
Bigsby. I don't no if thats wut u want 2 use. Again. For comedic effect. I'm sorry.
'01 Sunburst Strat>1953 Valco Supro

'06 Jazz bass>'78 Bassman 10

Simple rig fan.
Holy crap those are expensive!
#12 of the "Ibanez SZ over RG Club!" PM ibanez4life SZ! to join!
Quote by Schecter-06

whoa, i found it on google, choose the lp and then you will see prices, and you can order from them as well

Screw that, get a bigsby .
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Keep in mind bigsby doens't do extreme bends, only abotu a step and a half I think. If you want something more extreme go with the stetsbar, I also think kahler might make one as well. Anotehr thing to also look into is the whammy attachemnt that stewmac sells.