So i say screw the new GNR theyll never be the same as the old. This is about GNR when they had slash and izzy, duff, and adler. I woukld ask what your fav album is but most would probably say apetite for destruction. It was a great album. but whats your favorite song?

Mines probably Knockin on Heavens Door or Sweet Child O Mine.
Dude since you're new I shant be too hard on you.. I'd delete this thread if I were you and I strongly suggest not asking questions why. GnR is a great band butthey aren't considered Classic Rock on UG. There is a GnR only thread in the 80's Rock forum: here

And to the noob atop my post, you're an asshole...learn how to be civil and correct others.
I agree with the threadstarter. I like "my michelle" and definitely the classic "paradise city"

BTW, wrong forum...GNR isn't classic rock. Also, there's a "the only gnr thread" in the 80's progressive forum.
Quote by metal_til_im_60
Go die noob

Ha thats a good one i like havent got that one before. kudos to you man kudos to you.
What constitutes as classic rock is completely subjective. I love how people overanalyze music and classify it into little specific genres for no reason whatsoever. If the guy thinks GNR is classic rock, who the hell are you people to say he's wrong? If you don't like them, or don't think they fit into your idea of classic rock, why did you click on this thread?
We correct these people because we are caring and considerate of others and we don't want the people who are to new to the forums to be subjected to flaming. We were just letting him know that there is a perfectly good Only Thread about GnR. If he think it's CR great for him, but Guns n' Roses are not considered Classic Rock in the Claaassic Rock thread on http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forums
Quote by GivePeasAChance
What constitutes as classic rock is completely subjective

So I'm going to go ahead and make a few threads on Angels and Airwaves and Kanye West in here then, because I think they're classic rock.
Quote by Maet
So I'm going to go ahead and make a few threads on Angels and Airwaves and Kanye West in here then, because I think they're classic rock.

Thats your prerogative, but I don't think many will respond to your threads. I certainly don't think other people should decide what is classic rock for you; you should decide.

Quote by distilledspirit
We correct these people because we are caring and considerate of others and we don't want the people who are to new to the forums to be subjected to flaming. We were just letting him know that there is a perfectly good Only Thread about GnR. If he think it's CR great for him, but Guns n' Roses are not considered Classic Rock in the Claaassic Rock thread on http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forums

If they are subject to flaming, the flamer should be punished, not the person who incited the flaming. What I'm saying is, if the guy thinks it's classic rock, he should have the right to talk about it here and no one should be able to stop him just because of what they consider to be classic rock.
Ugghh.....the Gnr version of Knockin On Heavens Door makes me sick. How did bob dylan let them do that????
Member #1 of the Mars Volta club. Pm happytimeharry to join
Quote by GivePeasAChance
If they are subject to flaming, the flamer should be punished, not the person who incited the flaming. What I'm saying is, if the guy thinks it's classic rock, he should have the right to talk about it here and no one should be able to stop him just because of what they consider to be classic rock.

That's not how things work here.
OK so I guess we have to start learning and taking orders from someone who's been here for a month? Gimme a break. If you want to change the way things work here, then contact UG and they'll gladly delete your e-mail.