That sounds very sexy.
primusfan
It's better with no teeth, trust me. Much fewer scars on my penis now that I've switched from seniors in high school to senior citizens.
What power amp and what cab are you using?

That does not sound as good as a TriAxis can sound. The clean is sub par, and the distortion tone is not good at all. No girth at all, too trebly, and it just does not do the Triaxis justice.

If you're running your Triaxis through the. . . TSL you have, ( I assume you have one from your TSL clip section. . . ), that might be why it doesn't sound as good as it should.
DING DING DING!!! We have a winner, i thought you would catch on. This is not a triaxis. Its a KORG AX3000G multi effects.

The reason i did this was to see how many people know there amps and who can appreciate or depreciate the tone not just on what i put on the title but by actually listening to it.

This also proves that people can't determine what is digital sounding. A lot of people use that around here "Dont get a multi effects, they sound too digital". Well it fooled a couple of people.

Pat yourself on the back mascot.
I was gonna do that with the recto model on my Digitech, but I figured way too many people here have a recto and would find out really easily.
We should make a thread on recording clips that have multieffects pedals set up to sound like a certain amp so people can see how close, or not, multieffects can get.

We already have a Triaxis sound-alike.
You may be able to put a Rectifier sound-alike.

Just an idea....
this is good for us who are new to the world of amps. i'm just starting to be able to recognize tones and knowing what I like (tubes all the way), and i figured that this clip didn't sound like a mesa boogie.
Quote by call1800ksmyazz
We already have a Triaxis sound-alike.

Not even close. I was just trying to be nice to him. If that really was a Triaxis, it would be a poorly EQed Triaxis on a bad preset with really old tubes.

Well, maybe not that bad. . .
call1800: we already do.
Quote by ClassicAxe

consider anything derek suggests, He IS a gain VVhore you know
Quote by jj1565
derek, will you go out wt me?

President Gain Whore -group on profile
^ well that's one of the many purposes of the sound clip thread.
Quote by ClassicAxe

consider anything derek suggests, He IS a gain VVhore you know
Quote by jj1565
derek, will you go out wt me?

President Gain Whore -group on profile
Haha, nice one.... Anyway, what amp/cab was that Korg slinged to ?? Or was it just straigt to the mixer ??
Tone is all ...... well probably 75%, in your fingers.
The rest depends on your wallet's thickness !!

Keep the faith, baby!!